• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

I paid $200 (shipped) for the set of 4 on eBay: unused and never mounted. At that time, there were only 3 left in the ChryCo system. I just picked up a spare off eBay for $35. I luv them and had never seen them on any other Jeep until your post. Nice color XJ too BTW. ;)

Last edited:
Woo-hoo! Got my new tires mounted yesterday and I luv 'em. Decided to go with BFGs instead of the Goodyears.

jeep.jpg

jeep1.jpg

jeep3.jpg

Dave

hey, my name is chris just moved to sanford maine. no pics of my jeep yet but soon to come. i just bought a 94 xj about 5 months ago and i but a 4.5 rc lift. next is fender cut outs and 33's.

Hi, I'm Jim from Albany, NY. Just bought a 2001 XJ Limited A/T AW4 w/towing pkge. Love it! Bone stock. Picks will follow.

Does any one know how much these can really tow?

Thanks, Jim

Hi y'all,

I've been on the board for awhile, just never introduced meself. I'm from Fords, NJ and I've been wheeling for about 5 years now. I finally made it to NAC Fest this year and had a friggin blast, lots of fun and awesome people.

This is my junk on trail 00 at Paragon:

945PAP_1-21-06_016-med.jpg

See you on the trails.

--Matt

Dave from South Jersey. (Camden County)
I just sent off my membership to NAXJA . I own 2 jeeps. 2004 Grand cherokee and a 1998 xj that was my wifes till I traded in my dodge ram 1500 for the grand. The 98 xj is currently my DD, but i'm lifting it next week with a RE 3.5 then a set of 31's after the summer. once I can get a car as my daily driver ill be going higher,, of course once the jeep bug bites, you just can't stop it.

Travis from Rockland County new york
rusty's 4.5" soon to be 7" :confused1
32 bfg allterrain ta ko, soon to be 33" baja claws
porc sye
also soon to be 4.10
ah i dont no what else to put...

the arb sticker is cause i got their tow straps and they sent me these huge things, saw the xxxpedition cherokee and loved the way it looked hehehe
o and custom brush guards the two little wires goin from the top to the front of the hood

1490ewm.jpg

me in the pit near my house

14910sp.jpg

me n my buds (they got a white yj- 2.5" and a stocker tj)

14911uc.jpg

swimmin in a water hole

14913x3.jpg

me n the white yj

hope this works never posted pics before, cant seem to figure it out:geek:

Looks like a lot of great XJ's. My name is Steve and I am from PA, been on the boards for a little while. I just picked up my second XJ so I have a '89 and a '01. The '89 has 4.5" w/31"MTRs and the '01 is stock for now. Plans are to skid it out and add the protection then 3.5 RE SuperRide w/ 31's on super 8's. Now for the pics...
DSC03791.jpg
IMGP0121.jpg

Hello all, Im Mike- From Syracuse NY now in Utica- No pics yet but i have a 99classic with a bb and 235 muds for now but a 4 inch or so peiced together kit about to put together. Great site, Ive learned a ton already and hope to wheel with some of you guys sometime!

Sinclair from Morris Co NJ. I own a 00 XJ Classic with Rustys 4.5" lift (on its way) and intake. My back round includes wheeling for over 6yrs, drag racing imports for 9yrs (I know I know...) and Road Racing for 3yrs. For the Nothern NJ guys, you can find me usually at Split Rock or off of rt24 playing around.

Hello all, My name is Jay and I'm in Harford County Maryland. I've been in and out of off-roading since front lift blocks were cool and 33"s were big.
I don't even have an XJ yet but as soon as I sell one of Grand Wagoneers I'm getting one.
Otherwise I have an 88 Grand Wagoneer totally stock and very nice that I'm selling to fund the XJ.
An 87 Grand Wagoneer with 4" lift, 33's, TFI, MSD, and a slew of Eldebrock stuff
A 78 CJ-7 that started as a bare frame that's about 75% done also with 4" of lift and 33's as well as a 4.0 headed 4.2 with a Clifford cam & Intake and a 390 Holley.
Aside from 4X4's Im also into old MOPAR muscle and hope to one day complete my 79 Li'l Red Express.

Hi, my name is Jeff and I am from Fairfield County Connecticut. I have spent the last 7 months offroading an 89 Nissan Pathfinder, and just replaced that with a 93 XJ Sport. The XJ has a Rusty's 3" lift, and General AT2 31x10.50x15 tires on Cragar 342 15x8 steel rims.

Dsc04380.jpg

Last edited:
I am Glenn. Formerly of the North West Chapter, then the South East Chapter. :D I am trying to hit them all. LOL.

Anyhow, I live on the Hudson in Hoboken NJ. Currently no Jeep here, no job either. Once I get some work, I will pick up another Jeep to bang around in.

Anybody near Hoboken that wants to drop by, you are welcome. I may have you help unpack boxes though. :D

I am Sandra, from near Philadelphia PA. I posted a picture of my stock (for now) rig in the other section. Looking to get my hands dirty and/or muddy.

I use to town an 88 YJ but traded that for a K5. Then quickly traded back to get me into Jeeps for the 87' Cherokee Pioneer. Good to meet you all, this board looks massive. Which usually means lots of good info.

hey, im mike from central pa and real glad i found this site. my 86 xj is my first 4x4. started as a 4cyl 4 speed all stock. now sbc350, 350 suto and np207, custom 6'' lift,homemade front winch bumper and winch, with 33'' tires. sorry no pics yet. this site is great.

Hi, Dennis here and just paid my membership. I have a stock '98 XJ that I can't do "too much" with since it's still financed. But I have started with BFG All Terrain T/A's, front hooks from Rusty's and such so it's started. :D Anyway, hi from Erie, PA. Pic's to arrive shortly .....

dstaley
:attom:

Hey all, my name is rich, I am from NH, living in RI. I have a 96 sport with 2.5" lift, 31" tires and a ton of custom dents, and the very hard to come by stuck shut drivers side door and "speed" holes rusted into the floor. I will post some pics when I can. Nice to meet you!!

hey, im jay, from belchertown mass., i just got a 1990 cherokee pioneer that was beat the hell and 4 different colors, its only 2 wheel drive, but im doin what i can with it, eventually ill hunt down a 4x4, but this thing is an awesome beater rig for now...great site, lots of info....
jeeptires-001.jpg

Back