• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'96 2 door 5sp 4.0 4x4 - $1600

Hellbent

NAXJA Forum User
ok, so in addition to the mj, i picked up an integra for a dd. so, the xj needs to go. will take some more pics today, so here's one for now.
'96 2dr sport, manual windows and seats, all factory skids(front is off right now, but it goes with the jeep), hitch in the back w/ factory wiring, hi country d-ring mounts on oe brackets in the front. 235/75/15's. abs d30/d35-stock 3.07's w/ trac-lok in the rear. the turdy-five hums, but it's done that for about 10k or more and never gotten any worse. np231. 4.0 w/ about 226k on it now. a/c works fine. runs excellent, uses NO oil, and has always been rock solid reliable. back and forth to to l.a., new mexico, the dez, no trouble ever. have always used synthetic fluids in engine, trans, tcase, and diffs. passed smog with flying colors in sept. has a tera flex 1.75" BB on top of factory up country suspension, '99-up intake, k&n fipk, bored tb, apn header, newer cat, rusty's catback w/ a flowmaster, and an '01 10 blade e-fan.
put in gen right hood vents about a year ago. body has minor scratches here and there from desert flora. one small dent behind the driver's door, was there when i bought it. interior is in good shape, just dirty/dusty-headliner is sagging in several spots from the po who was a smoker. anything else? just ask. i will take care of smog, as soon as someone seems serious. i just don't want to do it again for no good reason, as it was just done a few months ago. $1600.00 firm. thanks! i'll be putting it on craigslist if no one here is interested, but figured i'd give fellow :NAXJA: peeps first shot.

IMG00180-20090806-1727.jpg

I would like to take a look at your Jeep tomorrow if possible so shoot me a p.m.
Thanks
Gary

Back