• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Interested in Photography

your stuff is a LOT better than many people out there who are way overpaid to shoot. many weddings photogs SUCK and get paid a shit load. i would consider my wedding work to be average to maybe slightly above average and my and my buddy dont charge a lot, but we dont work with crazy ass people.

is your stuff worth getting paid for? yes.

here's a small sample of my buddy's stuff:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/redvaultproductions/sets/72157631918859383/[/url

there was an article a while back i read with a pro photog shooting with an iphone 4s.. the article was full of photos (both touched up a tad) from either the iphone or an entry level DSLR... he didnt say which were which, and you couldnt tell.

they'll come back around! i'm doing my first wedding of the season this saturday, hopefully i'll have a few more this summer.

I'm going to do my best to never do another wedding ever again. :D

You plan to never participate in another one or photograph another one?

Both.... except I will be a best man if ever asked.

I joined a photo forum..and I must say..there are some super critical ass holes on there.

Yea and I would bet they don't know half as much as they think they do.

I'm going to do my best to never do another wedding ever again. :D

Me and my buddy make it a point to not work with your typical wedding people, only much more.. "Relaxed" clients. He does video work full time and weddings and stuff on the side, and I may be going full time with him after summer if he has enough steady work.

Back