• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Heck i'm happy with the 6 Weeks a year I've accumulated after 8 years of work.

But I don't get weekends off...rotating 4 on 2 off...so a weekend every 6 weeks...

mac 'and 20 hrs a week of part time' gyvr

What color is the feed line for the vacuum line on the hvac...

specifically 98 ZJ, but I think 97+ XJs are similar...

mac 'going to run a new line' gyvr

Getting ready to work 10 days in a row...

4 of which are doubles...

mac 'so I can take at least a month off this summer' gyvr

off the next 12 days, 7 will be spent in Florida! :D

I was thinking about NACfest but i'm going out to Ryan's in May for some more Ootah exploring.

Flexd'If only NACfest was the last weekend in May when i'll be in NY for a wedding' XJ

Last edited:
off the next 12 days, 7 will be spent in Florida! :D

I was thinking about NACfest but i'm going out to Ryan's in May for some more Ootah exploring.

Flexd'If only NACfest was the last weekend in May when i'll be in NY for a wedding' XJ

As long as I can get the days approved and NACfest and Harlan are still the same weekends with one weekend apart we are going to do a three week vacation with a trip to see my 91 (will be 92 by then) gpa in New York and a trip down the coast to see RedHeep and fam before Harlan.

mac 'her brother will house and dog sit for three weeks' gyvr

Are you bringing the family?

Camille is doubtful, but still thinking about it. Case has school and has perfect attendance so it wont be happening for him this year. Most likely I will be flying solo.

Cheese "gotta get a room reserved at the hotel" Man

Who knows where I can get a replacement battery for my jump pack?

qymyqe9y.jpg

Are the harbor freight jump packs any good Mac? We have been looking at getting one but don't know which ones to stay away from and which ones are good

should be black...just run a new feed line. thats what i did. got sick of chasing cracks

Yep there is a black line (that broke) that goes into the fire wall from the engine.

I can't find a black one one on the inside...the group of colored vac lines running to the hvac doesn't have a black one.

mac 'my problem' gyvr

Are the harbor freight jump packs any good Mac? We have been looking at getting one but don't know which ones to stay away from and which ones are good

The one I bought for cheap was the exact same one I bought for $100 from the local battery place...minus the compressor. The first one lasted about four years. It had a compressor on the back that I just swapped over to the new one. It's been about two years on that one.

8umuzeqy.jpg

u2ytaba7.jpg

mac 'charge after every use and every two weeks' gyvr

You got it! we can putter around the easy trails and watch other break their junk :D
WTF, Tyler, I posted like a month ago that I needed a pass. seat. Heck I'd even spoon with ya in the motel. As long as I can be the big spoon.

Back