• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Ok, kind of stupid question, but what amount of lift do you guys think this is? I called the guy that put it up for auction and he was no help, it was his sons rig and he knew nothing about the lift and allI could see was that it is Rough Country. In one of the auction pics I thought I caught a glimpse of a tubular LCA and I know I saw the leaf pack clip for an AAL. I originally thought it was a 3" kit, but the more I look at it I think it may be the 4.5" kit with some 235's or 30's on it. My feeling is that it is the cheap 4.5" kit sw/ AAL's since the ass end is sagging already. Thoughts?

WhiteXJ_zps17242f84.jpg

That is what I am thinking too, or at least hoping. I am already doing parts gathering and hope to get the steering upgraded, some 32/33's, a little metal work and be ready for WF.

for comparison here is mine with a 3" AAL lift and 235's

if yours has the 4" kit those are probably 31's

Its more than 3 inches unless he's using stock or smaller than stock tires... I'd say 4.5-5"...

Today is last day of school till January 2nd. Was planning of getting a lot of work done on the XJ, CJ, and 250... Turns out we'll be back home the ENTIRE TIME. Not only that, but I have to install new counter tops and sink in the parents kitchen and work on my sisters escape and brother-in-laws SUV...

99SJ 'Break, what break? ' Ex

Getting ready to work 10 days in a row...

4 of which are doubles...

mac 'so I can take at least a month off this summer' gyvr

Mac you end up with more vacation time thruout the year than anybody I know.

I totaled it up the other day...it was pretty impressive...

But I pay for it by working a bunch when others don't want to work...

mac 'the best full time, part time job, I've ever had' gyvr

Getting ready to work 10 days in a row...

4 of which are doubles...

mac 'so I can take at least a month off this summer' gyvr

Last two weeks in June and first two in July? Nac/sec?

Back