• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Yep there is a black line (that broke) that goes into the fire wall from the engine.

I can't find a black one one on the inside...the group of colored vac lines running to the hvac doesn't have a black one.

mac 'my problem' gyvr

you have a new facebook message...

Must stop now. Getting a bit drunk (don't tell Ron). Need to remember how it goes back together.

eparapu5.jpg

Some drunk hit my mailbox and tore up my front yard tonight... mailbox is 10-0

Left their car too...

Missed the RV in the driveway thank goodness...

mac 'least they didn't hit the fire plug' gyvr

Some drunk hit my mailbox and tore up my front yard tonight... mailbox is 10-0

Left their car too...

Missed the RV in the driveway thank goodness...

mac 'least they didn't hit the fire plug' gyvr

At least they made it easy for you to find them? :D

My wife just accidentally shocked herself w my 1000000 volt flashlight tazer. I laughed a little after I knew she was ok.

Anybody ever run nitto trail grapplers? I got a guy at work who has some 33x12.5 that supposedly have about 7k miles on them and he said $120 for 4 on 16" toyota rims. They have been sitting for the last six months so i plan to check them out pretty soon..

Anybody ever run nitto trail grapplers? I got a guy at work who has some 33x12.5 that supposedly have about 7k miles on them and he said $120 for 4 on 16" toyota rims. They have been sitting for the last six months so i plan to check them out pretty soon..

For that price try them, if they are junk sell em for more.

Look at them with a disappointed look on your face, and say "well, my jeep buddies said they don't work all that well, but I could give you $80 to help you out".

That's what I would do. Lol.

Fore 'cheap bastard' Wheeler

My wife just accidentally shocked herself w my 1000000 volt flashlight tazer. I laughed a little after I knew she was ok.

Good thing is not too cold, you're sleeping in the suburban tonight! :D

Re: Re: Important

Buy them...sell them and buy a nice set if Mt's. The nittos are good tires but they are spendy...it would be easy to make a little coin if you wanted to

Last edited:

My buddy runs em an loves them.... Just bought a set for his daughter too

Back