• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Idea from dzol

If you really want a lot of venting, think Hummer!

07_1_b.JPG

Bonus BLING too!!!
;)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hummer-H2-Chrome-Hood-Deck-Vent-NEW-ITEM-HIGH-QUALITY_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33654QQihZ007QQitemZ170024760967QQrdZ1

Gojeep said:
Negative.
Can't remember if it was an h2 or h3 we had in the shop,
but when I pulled on the handles to open the hood, I ended
up with that whole assembly in my hands.:scared:
It was only held in by little body clips!
The handles aren't handles at all!
It wasn't even a vent!
(n)

BrettM said:
it's 3/4" ;)

and it's the butchered intake hole that really makes my hood sexy

OT said:
That's nowhere near as sweet or as well executed as this........

IMG_7529.JPG

Clean:rolleyes:

C'mon you all haven't seen butchered hoods till you've seen mine. And yes those are home depot ait conditioning vents...

P1010083.jpg

hahhaha this thread is funny.

All this work being done to the hoods for little to no gain.

My 92 XJ's 4.0 is properly maintained and I have zero cooling issues, anywhere. I personally see no need to hack into the hood, but to each his own.

Back in high school I turboed my xj...Long story short it didn't last long. The motor detonated and buttered my rods. The hood wouldn't close with the turbo so I built a small scoop for it, and I haven't got around to buying another slighlty less butchered hood yet...or maybe still I should say.

shortxjdoug said:
actually better yet explain those cute flowery seat covers :D

They're hawaiian print. lol. I don't like them either but they save my seats. How the hell did you even notice those??? Anyways, I've got some wet okole camo covers comming that I thought would go better with the general red neck theme...
icon10.gif

shortxjdoug said:
actually better yet explain those cute flowery seat covers :D

mogaig1.jpg

X2

MogifiedXJ said:
They're hawaiian print. lol. I don't like them either but they save my seats. How the hell did you even notice those??? Anyways, I've got some wet okole camo covers comming that I thought would go better with the general red neck theme...

Sure ya do, that is code for nice rose covered print seats. Just admit it.

waxer said:
hahhaha this thread is funny.

All this work being done to the hoods for little to no gain.

My 92 XJ's 4.0 is properly maintained and I have zero cooling issues, anywhere. I personally see no need to hack into the hood, but to each his own.

Congrats. Either you don't work it hard or you haven't had it long enough :D :D

I don't need anything around town, but I hate having to back off the gas on the long mountain passes.

MogifiedXJ said:
Back in high school I turboed my xj...Long story short it didn't last long. The motor detonated and buttered my rods. The hood wouldn't close with the turbo so I built a small scoop for it, and I haven't got around to buying another slighlty less butchered hood yet...or maybe still I should say.

lol thats not small...looks like you were going for a boing look or something

scrappy "thats cute" was for michangelo and his vomit comment

Back