• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I want to see the best Cherokee XJ pictures

Rev Den said:
I only run 33's on a 4". i am the lamest of the lame, I am dirt, not fit to even speak to those with huge lifts and big tires.

Rev - The humbled

nah I am less than dirt , cause I have 3 Xj's Non Lifted....

I just say the guys that use a 8" lift have something to prove.
(grin)

Don't feel too bad, Jess. Maybe someday you will have an offroad Jeep as well as your mall cruiser.

I don't even have a Jeep yet :(.

-JonK

:rattle:

Ramsey said:
did i make that claim? i just copied and pasted from another thread, guess i got that part to. that is cheapxj's xj and i would never take credit for his work, although i do want to try and recreate it to some degree. i will be sure to edit that post if i am able.
Well, sounds right, then.

pbureau said:
nah I am less than dirt , cause I have 3 Xj's Non Lifted....

I just say the guys that use a 8" lift have something to prove.
(grin)

yup I have something to prove :rolleyes:

How many of you guys with 4" lift and 36's still use your XJ's as a DD?

Jeez. The pic I posted was a joke, but you're new here.
Here is my retarted rig. 36x12.50 tsl radials. 1/2 ton fords, stroker.............
lb8y8

Heres my only trail pics. I need a camera. At least I made the Tri-Power.
lb96d

lbar8

Last edited:
Stop teazn the newb....the new XJ rage is slamd, jamd, boomn wizzle jizzle blingn......................yo?

221899_56_full.jpg

Ramsey said:
did i make that claim? i just copied and pasted from another thread, guess i got that part to. that is cheapxj's xj and i would never take credit for his work, although i do want to try and recreate it to some degree. i will be sure to edit that post if i am able.
try using the [ QUOTE=cheepXJ] quoted text here [ /QUOTE] code... (with out the spaces in the code...)

Ramsey said:
i would never take credit for his work.

Neither would I.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

i am without words....

Ludakris said:
I see that stability and body roll were top of the list on this build.
And I am dirt as well, 4"+/-, 34x10.50's. I am building it for the trails, not to look cool DD it...

I don't have a stability problem and body roll whatever my rig does just fine on the trail and in my opinion chopped up XJ's look like shit

Back