• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I have succeeded

LOL
Thanks alot

Thanks Ill look at it in a bit.

crazyjim said:
C'mon man... it's now down to $2,200

He'd take 1800 I know!

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/car/579531027.html

I called the guy and he said $2200 firm, Ill probably get that one if I can get an AX-15 out of a 4wd XJ. I have a 231 t-case in the red I just installed and that will work fine until I can afford a 241OR. Bonus is the D44 in the red jeep =D

Thanks Paul, but Im looking for something a little newer.

I might be coming home tomorrow with a new XJ. It sounds like it needs a few good rock trips because its never been off-roading even though its a 2wd. Plan is by the months end have a 4x4 conversion in and make it up to BB in May

Hey theres nothing wrong with 2wd it just makes it funner to do the things the 4wd guys do.

LOL not knockin 2WD but I like krawlin rocks more than watching other do it.

LOL JeepSpeed also anyone can put the pedal to the middle and say w00t
Not knockin JeepSpeed or Krawlin both are Jeep greats

LOL
I know JeepSpeed aint that easy since
Ive been around the 1706 team quite abit and it aint no laughing matter =)
Especially when your sponsors want you to win.

Well I was suppose to go down tonight and buy that 2WD XJ but NO that stupid mother fucker couldnt wait another hour and sold it. GRRRRRRR
Back to the 4sale boards and looking for another.

On my way home from the last NAXJA meet at calico a guy driving a Chevy 2500 HD clearly fell asleep in hte lane next to me and swerved right in front of me and off the road. Would have been bad news if I wasnt paying attention

Glad to hear you ok!

So you said it will be parted out some right? Might you have an adj trackbar for sale? Sorry if this has been answered I only read the first couple pages. Looked like it was an exciting ride.

No adj trackbar sorry.

I know right. Well screw him!!!!
There's better XJs than his!!

Back