• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I have succeeded

DAMN Rambo! Glad you are OK. Not going to lecture you about driving tired, hopefully lesson learned.

that rig is perfect for a buggy now! LOL....

Good luck on finding another XJ. Maybe your ins co will let you buy it back so you can at least part it out, if there is anything you want to keep or could sell. What axles are under it?

I have the no vaccum disco on the D30 upfront and a D44 in the rear.
My friend works at insurance and Im hoping he'll let me take what i want and part out the rest.

RªMB° said:
Heres the pictures of the Jeep after the destruction

DestroyedXJ2.jpg

That damn vacuum canister just won't stay put will it? :laugh:

All in all I'm glad you're ok. That's super important. Sorry you lost your rig/daily driver

Maybe Jim if you could lend a few more zipties:shhh:

Damn man...Sorry to hear of your jeep, but at least it seems like your in good spirits and that all of your extremities are still attached.

WOW, I don't know how many times driving back from the Sierra's or to visit my wife in Ridgecrest back in the day that I came close to nodding off. I'd stop and get something with caffeine and wash my face before I'd continue.

Again glad your ok brotha!

Scott

Im hoping my friend down at insureance will let me make out like a bandit and let me throw some junkyard sh*t onto it.

rpraterxj said:
that rig is perfect for a buggy now! LOL....

I dont even think the unibody is straight enough for a buggy. I'd pull any of the upgrades off and buy another.

I want another but its like pullin teeth right now.
Gotta wait and see where my series of events take me and what comes my way.
I want a XJ with a clutch but auto might be the way to go depending on whats thrown my way.

The cars in the background arent mine I stored the XJ at a friends Kwanzan hut and has a few misc. vehicles down there including my Blazer which I blew the motor out of. Oh well!

Yikes!

I was thinking that you're lucky that your toolbox or any of that stuff in the back didn't whack you in the head. You need to tie that stuff down!

Jump This said:
Yeah....but I'm going to DRIVE the damn thing!!

:D

mine's red too.....guess it's just a matter of time.....

Edit...rick, he was driving down the freeway when this happened......good luck with yours

I wish it was a trail flop and not a roll off the freeway.
The tow truck fee was freakin rediculous at $180per hour and it took that lazy ass 15mins to flip the jeep and the rest of the time to get up into Yucaipa it totalled $270 and total time was 1.5hours.
As soon as I get another XJ im loading it with sodas, energy drinks, etc

Back