• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I have succeeded

I have AAA but because of towing the blazer and XJ around when I blew the motor/ tires/ and tranny on the vehicles I no longer have towing. As soon as I begin working again Ill pay them off again to reactivate it when the time comes around.

Just got home from insurance and I will receive $0.
I have full coverage, but not to the fullest extent. I needed the additional option of "solo collision" on my policy. When I get the next XJ im adding that on.

well in all truth and reality I dont care WTF they say. Im getting another XJ if they give me $$$ or not. I cant argue with the price of $31.08 every month being under the age of 30. They told me at insurance that I was covered for everything else like an auto accident or if someone vandalized or stole it I would be 100% covered. But for some reason it didnt include if it happend to me without another vehicle. More money in their pockets and I personally dont mind paying a few more dollars for the best coverage. Ohh well now i know.

I might have missed it someplace but who was your provider?

I have allstate and when I rolled my jeep on pavement they paid up in 1 week and that included all the paperwork needed to buy the jeep back. I guess you get what you pay for cause I'm paying a bit more then $30 a month...

EliasJ123 said:
I thought AAA didn't tow from accidents.. :dunno:

E
Yes they do... you just have to call it in yourself :D They towed my rolled rig down the moutain from big bear with no questions asked and when I told them what happened when I called it in they had no issues with it. Heck, they didn't even have an issue when I told them flat bed cause I dont think there is anything straight left on my rig ;)

Leep said:
So 400 bux a year. I guess then I am getting a good deal with 1300 a year with 5 veh and a motorhome and a 18 yr old with an accident.

Let us know when you get your next XJ so we can ship some MtDew your way for when you drive so you dont crash the damn thing...

by no fault of my own i might add.

Kejtar said:
I might have missed it someplace but who was your provider?

I have allstate and when I rolled my jeep on pavement they paid up in 1 week and that included all the paperwork needed to buy the jeep back. I guess you get what you pay for cause I'm paying a bit more then $30 a month...

that's because you have allstate.....they're a great insurance company

Well rambo like you said its a lesson learned and one I learned from also sorry its at your expence. Im calling my insurance tomarrow and see if that is covered. There are a few xj's for sale in my hood at the hommie lots for sale if you want to check them out on mt vernon across from Valley College. Ill get the info on them and let you know.

cds36 said:
Well rambo like you said its a lesson learned and one I learned from also sorry its at your expence. Im calling my insurance tomarrow and see if that is covered. There are a few xj's for sale in my hood at the hommie lots for sale if you want to check them out on mt vernon across from Valley College. Ill get the info on them and let you know.

Thanks Craig let me know I have machine shop class over there tomorrow around 130PM

Hey right next to bakers acroos from valley college on mt vernon, there is a car lot that has a really nice white and red xj's looks like they might be 98 or so not sure if 4x4 but go check them out might get a great deal

Kejtar said:
Yes they do... you just have to call it in yourself :D They towed my rolled rig down the moutain from big bear with no questions asked and when I told them what happened when I called it in they had no issues with it. Heck, they didn't even have an issue when I told them flat bed cause I dont think there is anything straight left on my rig ;)

hmmm.. That might have been a different situation because you were "off-road" and I'm guessing that you got it to the "road' yourself..

I'm sure if Rambo got it turned over, then got it to to the side of the road or parking area, they would have towed it home for him.. :dunno:

I think the vehicle needs to have only an engine and trans for them to tow it...

E

Back