• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Harlan Sept 17th and 18th

I leave tomorrow for a 4 day weekend at Harlan, If I can swing it, I will try to make this one also but I am not holding my breath at this point

I forgot about you going this weekend.. I need some parts....Guess ,I'll call next week to see how it went and order my parts .

Nick

going great, broke my rear drivshaft a little while ago so I am back at camp fixing it, weirdest break I have ever seen, looks like the tube just pulled out from under the weld that held the slip shaft onto the end, It is a Tom Woods shaft and have used it for over years now without a single problem, gotta be from fatigue I figure, easy enough to fix anyways

going great, broke my rear drivshaft a little while ago so I am back at camp fixing it, weirdest break I have ever seen, looks like the tube just pulled out from under the weld that held the slip shaft onto the end, It is a Tom Woods shaft and have used it for over years now without a single problem, gotta be from fatigue I figure, easy enough to fix anyways

Hey Richard, did you see any RV's with sagging slide out's at the campground?? ha

back from Harlan with a new list of things to do
100_3681.jpg

100_3690.jpg

100_3696.jpg

Harlan103.jpg

Harlan102.jpg

Looks like you had a good time..What's the name of the hill you where climbing in the last pic?

Nick

Looking forward to seeing how the Park has changed from my first visit 4 years ago.

jim

I think you will be amazed...Alot more trails.I noticed your location is in the Buckeye,anywhere near cincy?

Fourteen days and counting till I spank Lions Den :firedevil

Nick

I live on the outskirts of Cincinnati in Maineville near Kings Island.

jim

Cool ,your close to Wrenchmonkey (Robert) .I'm over on the west side (Colerain Township).Nice to meet another local member.We're heading to Big Rock tomorrow ,your welcome to join us..

White Tail I think

Thanks,Think I'll add it to my to wheel list.

Nick

I'm down...

frontlocker001.jpg

Nothing broke just alot of wear.

frontlocker003.jpg

I'll get the new one ordered tomorrow.Should have it back together in time.

Nick

Was looking up direction in my Garmin this evening and could not get the GPS to pick up the address 8331 Us 119 in Putney harlan or just within KY. For those who have made the trip before what address or GPS cordinates have you used for directions?

I know that i can just get into harlan via GPS and folow US 119 but would like to have more exact directions.

Thanks,

jim

Back