• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Group Buy : Tefba Coolant Filters

K ya'll. Finally got some bulk pricing.

If we order 25 units, We get them for $45 a pop.
If we order 50 units, we get them for $42 a pop

I've got Mako's paypal address, physical address, email so hopefully I'll be covered better in the event of fraud / theft.

Dan (Gerr), what size does your Chevy use?

jeeperjohn said:
Josh, I will pay you for it by paypal does that work for you?

Yea, I do want to try to avoid the paypal fees but its better for everyone in case you want to dispute against me :) but its definitely convenient.

I just need to find the cheapest shipping method for everyone if you aren't local to me.

Clean-RC said:
Josh.

this is a great group buy. BUT... Get the payment info upfront and maybe pay via paypal. I just ordered one of these on sunday night from their website, and monday morning my card was charged $608.78 USD by F and C motors their company, sent the obligatory email, went to the bank and stoped payment. Tuesday morning the same charge as monday but for $628.78 USD TAKEN from my account.. I have opened an FBI investigation, and filed the necessary papers to retrive my money.. Im not tying to be down on these guys but have had no contact from them since monday.. Just BUYER BEWARE...

Very wierd company,when I ordered mine it took a long time and then I just recieved a screen only and weeks later I got the housing and another screen and since then I have recieved two more screens, first time I had it on I had overheating problems so I don't use it anymore and 1 1/4" is correct.........SANTA

its supposed to come with 2 different screens that have different mesh hole sizes for low/high flow filtering. Santa, did your clog up quickly?

Geez you guys are game....,... dealing with those damn Aussies!

I wouldn't trust em!

:dunce:

djblade311 said:
Yea, I do want to try to avoid the paypal fees but its better for everyone in case you want to dispute against me :) but its definitely convenient.

I just need to find the cheapest shipping method for everyone if you aren't local to me.
Just come out this way to do some wheelin and bring it with you. I'll have a cold Newcastle with your name on it.

djblade311 said:
K ya'll. Finally got some bulk pricing.

If we order 25 units, We get them for $45 a pop.
If we order 50 units, we get them for $42 a pop

I've got Mako's paypal address, physical address, email so hopefully I'll be covered better in the event of fraud / theft.

Count me in. I work in cypress so I can pick mine up when they get in. I can also pick-up for others in the Redlans area if they want.

Tim D.

cool . So far I have a count of 21 filters. I'll go ahead and place the order for 25. If anyone backs out, I'm sure I can find other buyers.

If there is still lots of interested afterwards for more, I'll place another order

Last call before I order....

I now have a total 23 filters requested.

jjmat3 said:
When and where do you want payment? I would prefer to Paypal.

I would probably need it shipped to me too.

I will request payment once I get them in.

For everyone that has requested a filter, please PM your paypal email address that you want the invoice sent to and please indicate if you want it shipped or for pick-up.

Alrighty everyone, I have placed the order today for a total of 25 units. I paid em via paypal and I have their contact info so it should be good to go.

Shipping is supposed to take between 7 - 10 business days.

Back