• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Garrett's build thread

Same here bud, it's always nice wheeling with you.

I'm pretty stoked about my jeep. I have a few things I need to work on before I take it out again... Limit straps, bump stops, shocks.... But all in all it performed quite well. We even drive it through town in big bear to get lunch today, it got a lot of looks from the man, but fortunately didnt get pulled over

I don't have any pics of it at all, so hopefully someone took one or two so I have proof it works!!

If it were me driving it be another story :p

Good wheelin' with ya bud. I'll have to stop by and have a beer with you on my way back from Temecula one of these days. Our boys could probably keep each other entertained too

I didn't get a chance to meet you this weekend, but did see your rig cruising through camp. It looks pretty nice, indeed. Glad you were able to make it up to SoCal Fest.

David Bricker / SYR - TUS

Thanks David.

I want to get better at introducing myself at these events. It's always nice to put a face to a screen name.

A thread back from the dead!!

It has been quite the year, got married, had a baby girl, and moved to Valencia... It's now crunch time to get this pile ready for GoatFest!!

I got the rear 4 link mocked up and tacked in, now just working on changing the entire rear cage around...

I picked up another 90' of tube to finish the rest of the cage. Thanks to Kyle for that 20% off coupon for IMS, I paid $2.33 a foot for it! Pretty stoked about that!!

I'm hoping to get back on it this weekend. I do plan on going to the sand sports expo today. Anyone else going?!

Last edited:
Thanks guys

I had this semi float D60 fall in my lap. It had gearing to match the front, and was a cheaper way to go to get this on the road last year.

I still have a FF D70 laying around. I may end up striping and using the hubs off it, and converting the 60 to FF. The 70 is pretty limited to aftermarket parts.

I do plan to bring this to your Xmas parade Kyle. It will be the hardest trail it's done this year.

Back