• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**FOURTH ANNUAL SO~CAL OFF-ROAD TRUCK SHOW** Sat. June 30th , 2012

BIG THANK YOU TO AXIAL RACING ! ! ! ! .
Axial Racing is donating an Axial AX90022 SCX10 Trail Honcho RC Crawler that will be given away at The FOURTH ANNUAL SO~CAL OFF-ROAD TRUCK SHOW This Saturday June 30th ! ! ! ! .
Visit Axial's booth to check out their hot new creations ! ! ! ! . Axial makes the top of the line RC cars and this is a fine example of what they make . Big thank you to Axial and big thumbs up for always being a big part of The SO~CAL OFF-ROAD TRUCK SHOWS ! ! ! ! . . . Be sure and stop by CORVA's booth to pick up your free ticket for a chance at winning this incredible machine ! ! ! ! .

255254_3429998989988_1984915997_n.jpg

Who can I give a reach around to for a better chance at winning that axial?

Does anyone sell shocks at this event? I love shocks. Shocks, shocks shocks.

Who can I give a reach around to for a better chance at winning that axial?

Does anyone sell shocks at this event? I love shocks. Shocks, shocks shocks.

Hmmm, Ill take the reach around... i can't promise a fully functional RC. I may have one in parts that you could put together.

Saw you in wrightwood on Sunday. Was having lunch at evergreen cafe when you drove by behind another yellow XJ.

Oh cool! I did a AAT Geology Class and we got out early so we all wanted to check out Wrightwood, It is nice up there! Its hard to miss the yellow XJ's huh?

Back