• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

~SECOND ANNUAL SoCal Off-Road Truck Show~

Hoping to make the show with my XJ if everything gets repaired (Texas wheelin was hard on parts) in time. Otherwise we'll be in the wife's TJ.

Ha Ha , I hear that . That's why I'm not doing any wheeling this coming weekend . Would hate to break my rig and not have it at the show . Well , hopefully we'll see you on the 10th ! ! ! . Roll-in times are from 7:30 - 9:30 . Spectators from 10 - 5 :scottm:

maybe i'll roll the rig with the off-road trailer behind it lol dont know if i'll show i have a party at my cousins that starts at noon...

I am probably working that Saturday. Unless they decide to swap me with someone else since I'll be accruing overtime on a work trip this coming week. Not sure if they want to pay an add'l 12 hrs of overtime...I'll take it if they do though! :D

Understandable , business first :greensmok . But if you do make it out , it would be awsome and we will see you there ! !

My buddy has a showroom clean diesel 2500 dodge that runs 10s, and he daily drives it, would that fit in the show truck category? If so ill have him try to make it out.

man why did you have to make this the same weekend as mayhem festival....

looks like i wont make it....

I talked to him today bro he's going to the diesel shootout in fontana already, trying to take the top dog trophy. he's got a good shot at it too he just got sponsored by PPE and if he wins they are giving him a full ride sponsorship. He'd rather go to that for some reason i duno why :gee:

I still want to try and make it out there but ill be in my integra lol. ripped the XJ in half last weekend out in the desert. how late are you planning on the show running? till it starts to get dark or what?

I talked to him today bro he's going to the diesel shootout in fontana already, trying to take the top dog trophy. he's got a good shot at it too he just got sponsored by PPE and if he wins they are giving him a full ride sponsorship. He'd rather go to that for some reason i duno why :gee:

I still want to try and make it out there but ill be in my integra lol. ripped the XJ in half last weekend out in the desert. how late are you planning on the show running? till it starts to get dark or what?

Gotcha , I would do the same . Good luck to your buddy , hope he wins . So you tore the XJ in hlf , huh ? Bummer . . . . Show times are from 10am to 5pm . We do the trophies at around 4:30 , hopefully we'll see you there bro ! ! ! .

I get off work at 3 in LA man, I'm heading up the 15 to the high desert anyway I'll make a detour and see if there is anyone left should be around 6. if not no biggie.

yeah i beat my XJ to death last weekend the back half behind the rear doors is about to come off. tore the sheet metal completely from the inner fenderwells out and up the body then into the interior, on both sides.

36211_1419674105535_1643138606_1024889_2032270_n.jpg

I put a video on youtube if you search "BSC johnson valley" it will come up.

hopefully ill make it out, although i said the same thing last year and look i cant make it again haha. get me some flyers early for next year, ill get em handed out at the shop for sure.

Back