• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OCT 7th - Dick Hannah's No Roads Required 3rd Annual Offroad Jeep Show

screw this event come to elbe and actually wheel!

wow.
I was really hoping to see more support from the NWC than this.
I'm not trying to take jabs here, but I feel that comments like this do nothing but further fuel the divide that the NWC is suffering from.
In any case, I look forward to seeing those of you who have decided to come out and show some support. It sounds like there is going to be a great turnout, and it looks like the weather is going to be awesome.

Last edited:
wow.
I'm not trying to take jabs here, but I feel that comments like this do nothing but further fuel the divide that the NWC is suffering from.
In any case, I look forward to seeing those of you who have decided to come out and show some support. It sounds like there is going to be a great turnout, and it looks like the weather is going to be awesome.

:thumbup:

wow.

Don't worry about Eric. He doesn't represent us. I mean, we voted him into the BOD but does that really mean anything?

Don't worry about Eric. He doesn't represent us. I mean, we voted him into the BOD but does that really mean anything?

x2

He's miserable and wants everyone else to be also. You're better off ignoring all of his posts.

Your right. My comment was out of line. I'm a big fat loser and I apologize. I hope the event is a great success and I'm sure it will turn out awesome.

When did naxja start being all about show cars? Are we changing from wheeling to bling bling? In that case I have some body work to do. Oh and Scott what happened to the zj. And josh. Come to elbe.

When did naxja start being all about show cars? Are we changing from wheeling to bling bling? In that case I have some body work to do. Oh and Scott what happened to the zj. And josh. Come to elbe.

Ben, have you ever wheeled a rig with NAXJA? Besides your girlfriend's stocker

yes noob fest in tahooya 2008? and my shake down breakdown run tsf a couple months ago. also a snow run with dustin and eric last winter. lol

Back