• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

~SECOND ANNUAL SoCal Off-Road Truck Show~

Ouch ! ! ! , well if you're gonna break , you might as well do it right , right ? :clap: . . . Thanks bro , I wanted to get some out to you this year but ran late on everything . Thanks again man ! !

I went out there too, around 3 o'clock or so. Walked the whole place in five minutes. I went to see my friend Dave, who was there with his expedition Landcruiser and trailer.

went to the show .. saw some cool set ups.. some nice rigs.. one cherokee in the show and like 5 in the lot lol... walked the whole show in 5 - 10 minutes... took a couple pics.. if i get them loaded tonight i'll post up... had fun!!

Awesome , glad you guys made it out . There were 2 XJs in the show and 1 MJ . I did see a bunch in the parking lot through out the day though . Thanks for cruising out to check it out :clap:

Awesome , glad you guys made it out . There were 2 XJs in the show and 1 MJ . I did see a bunch in the parking lot through out the day though . Thanks for cruising out to check it out :clap:
Yea, the black XJ with the white strip was really flex out as you walked in the gate. Also the MJ looked like it had a super charger maybe? You could see the part through the hood. I noticed alot of toyota's, and I enjoyed checking all the rigs out even the RC krawlers. Good show INFERNAL. I'm sure it will grow as the years go by.

Thanks alot InlandZJ ! ! ! ! . Actually , now that you mention that black flrxed out XJ , there were 3 XJs and an MJ . There were two XJs (a white one and a blue one) from T & J Off-Road and that black one with the white stripes and my buddy Albert's MJ with the super charger . Really glad to hear you came out and thanks for the feedback , I really appreciate it ! ! ! !

DSC_0346.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure . Both of those XJs were built by T & J Performance in Orange and they also sponsored those two XJs for the show . Call them and ask Mike , he should be able to hook you up .

Back