• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

errr - 2

Your yota girl was pissed from the get go cause you had another GIRL riding shotgun with you. DuH??!!

She was probably hoping to get all your attention to herself since girls are all attention whores.

I'll cut you some slack until you're about 20 or so. By then you should have a better grasp of how females think and behave. They give hints that are so obvious to them, but go right over our heads. Guys don't hint. We just say what's on our minds.

That is all....

Kyung

Rev Den said:
Riiiiiight. I am 41 and I still have very little clue as to what my wife is thinking sometimes.

Rev
I said "better grasp" not "good".;) World of difference.

Kyung

Uhm; maybe I'll get lucky and get a better grasp on some of these "alien" concepts such as - hidden messages more important then expressed from these said... Females... Wish me luck. Toyota girl is gone in 10 days from my life so whatever. Through the grapevine I heard that by waiting to find a suitable place to stop my truck on this descent from hell (my first area i stopped at i could see my tires lose grip and just Go so i kept looking for a less then 30 degree incline to park in) was where I went wrong. I broke the 'rules of offroading' (leaving someone behind and charging ahead?) by not stopping earlier or turning my truck around (which wasnt possible). Apparently parking and running up the hill wasnt good enough for a certain someone.

All in the past... lifes not long enough for me to waste time worrying about it still. If she thinks its long enuf to be pissed about... uhm... nothing, then whatever. Maybe next time I'll catch on to the hidden "logic" faster with the next girl whos willing to wheel - I don't see this entire thing as a major regret that I'm at fualt for. Whats done is done.

Thanks for all the advice though guys. Will come in handy in future situations im sure.

Back