• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Enclosed Trailer

altrocker1

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone looking for an enclosed trailer? I have a 5x8 haulmark that i'm selling because i won't need it anymore once i'm in iowa. its in pretty good shape. asking $1000 but open to offers if anyone is interested.

0960A3AAF9EE000082300003-attachment-1-NCM_0303_zpsdji9mrxr.jpg

0160A3B0E11D00000B200003-attachment-1-NCM950301%201_zpsnbygfajs.jpg

0460A3B492750000CD300003-attachment-1-NCM_0302%201_zpspbcqqi7a.jpg

the only things i know are wrong with it, is that the trim needs to be re-attached in 2 small spots on the bottom and the license plate light needs to be replaced (got a little over zealous with the snow blower)

other than that i was going to sand and repaint the frame this year. it sat outside at the previous owners house for a while in the same spot so there is some surface rust on the frame. i tapped it with a hammer all over, and it was solid everywhere. tires are good on it and it has a spare with it...jack works fine in the front.

i need to get some interior pics...right now its storing the stuff we are selling at a garage sale so you cant see the floor

Ok, I will start this one......$500 delivered to the farm :D

thumbnail_NCM_0411_zpsayuznwq5.jpg

thumbnail_NCM_0412_zpsb2jj3qxe.jpg

thumbnail_NCM_0413_zpszsjyukhf.jpg

thumbnail_NCM_0414_zpscrd9nld7.jpg

thumbnail_NCM_0415_zpsh7qklsdx.jpg

interior pics...the black on the floor is actually an oil stain thats been in it since i bought it. i think the fan the previous owner used for his ballon tipped over one day and spilled all the oil on the floor...doesn't hurt it at all.

I actually think it sold last night...guy came to look and needs to go to the bank to get a check so he has record for his plumbing business. He said he will be back on Tuesday to pick it up

Ha ha...yeah the rant was directed to all the locals here who were offering $400 when my asking price was $1000...after I posted that my bottom dollar was $850 and not a cent lower, i'm still getting low ballers trying to ask me if I'd take less.

Back