• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

don't forget to vote tomorrow

philip_g

NAXJA Forum User
stand up and be heard, even if just to make the ads stop :yelclap:

unless you're voting for the guy I didn't vote for, then stay home and sleep in :shhh:
I voted early, need to mail in that damn absentee form.

Going tomorrow for the very first time. Cant wait to stand in line! :flamemad:YAY! Dont worry I will vote for the right one. :patriot:And not "that one"!

the new machines are nifty, 4 years ago (yes I skipped everything in between :eek: ) they still had scantron forms.

Voting for the first time tomorrow. And I dont think ANYBODY in this chapter will like who the guy is :)

Dang Frank's got the thug speak down...........anybody remember that online translator for snoop dogg that translated your text into thug gangster language?

Lets see who should we vote for? .............the list is this; one guy who will F you from the front and the other guy who will F you from the backside, then there is a list of people that; "Who knows where they will F you?"

Maybe we should just go F ourselves? :greensmok

Done already voted on the 20th............... :patriot:

The candidates are getting interesting/desperate. Had some representatives for Udall come by the house yesterday asking for a person that had lived with us (adult foster care) 2 years ago with DD. Like she would have truly known all the issues or what each candidate stands for. She would vote for anyone who would give her a snack..................

Tomorrow will be interesting..........................I say we all vote FOUL and get a new list of people as candidates. I vote FrankZ for President!

Last edited:
I voted last week... for those voting tomorrow, I HIGHLY recommend going through the blue book and filling out your cheatsheet before you go. If you've done that it makes the part at the voting machine go by real quick-like. :thumbup:

Along the lines of those translator sites, I always liked rapstarname.com and it's variations - rockstarname.com, countrystarname.com, etc.

Skully - according to rapstarname.com your rap star name is "MC Q-Shady". That's way more tough than "Skully". If you want to be ghetto fabulous you need to start going by that.

Rapper.gif

Back