• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

diesel xj avail in pas..

It says make an offer, or willing to trade for a running diesel he can use for a bio project, or trade for a small sailboat he can fix up and play with.

:EDIT: Went back to re-read, here is the quote:

" I would consider a sale (make me an offer. FYI, the parts alone are worth a few thousand dollars) but would prefer a trade for pretty much any vehicle in reliable, running condition; preferably a diesel, as I would still like to do a veg conversion project somewhere down the line. Send along a proposed trade and I will most definitely consider it. If it runs, I'm interested. I would also consider a trade for a small sailboat or sailing vessel of some sort. "

Think he'd take a toyota 22re pickup in about the same condition. Only my parts are all new. :D

Never hurts to ask.

I got my '87 xj with 28k original miles on it by asking "How bout I just give you $700 and drive it away?" from a "wont start" add. It had a bad battery ;)

Back