• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

December 30th Snow Run to Jack's Pass

GI-John said:
Unless this gets deleted too.
Maybe an American flag will keep the mods away:patriot:
What is this Mod that you speak of?:shiver:

Well although I have never been out with any of you yet, I can promise I will show up. As for the YJ, he will also be there & I can assure there will be no high centering or running tires at 45psi. BUT I will promise there will be lots of fun to be witnessed.

i'll be going up from silverdale, if anyone else is going up from this area let me know. oh,the tires on that YJ were procrap M/Ts.

RRT said:
Well although I have never been out with any of you yet, I can promise I will show up. As for the YJ, he will also be there & I can assure there will be no high centering or running tires at 45psi. BUT I will promise there will be lots of fun to be witnessed.

Welcome to the group!! It will be wonderful to have you with us. And we are not worried about the YJ or you and your capabilities. We just take the opportunities to re-live specific events for specific reasons ;)

I look forward to meeting you.

Michael

RRT said:

I know who you are but I'm not going to ruin it for these guys.

One thing: If you bring a camera try not to take any pictures of Matt.... He'd be the one standing / driving / posing in front of your camera everytime you have it out. Oh and I will be sending pics of your "situations" to your coworkers on Tuesday. :doh:

:helpme: :helpme: :helpme: :helpme: :helpme: :helpme:
Does anyone going tomorrow have a set of tow hook brackets I could buy off of them and install in the A.M. before we roll out to the trail?

I have my tow hooks, but I wasn't able to find any brackets to mount them to.

Sorry about this, but any help would be greatly appreciated. I am not opposed to wrapping a tow strap around the front axle if I have to, but I was trying to be more user friendly by purchasing a set of tow hooks. I am good for the rear as far as tow points go, but I have nothing mounted up front yet.

Thanks for any help,

Coullt

CanMan said:
What is that supposed to mean?

x2

Was wandering the same thing.:dunno:

We are meeting at the Dutch Cup at 0930, right?

damn i wish i was goin:(

mebbe in march.

FUD

Tracepac said:
I know who you are but I'm not going to ruin it for these guys.

One thing: If you bring a camera try not to take any pictures of Matt.... He'd be the one standing / driving / posing in front of your camera everytime you have it out. Oh and I will be sending pics of your "situations" to your coworkers on Tuesday. :doh:

I won't provide the translation, but it will all be clear by the end of the day on Sat.:laugh3:

Michael

Cherikon said:
:helpme: :helpme: :helpme: :helpme: :helpme: :helpme:
Does anyone going tomorrow have a set of tow hook brackets I could buy off of them and install in the A.M. before we roll out to the trail?

I have my tow hooks, but I wasn't able to find any brackets to mount them to.

Sorry about this, but any help would be greatly appreciated. I am not opposed to wrapping a tow strap around the front axle if I have to, but I was trying to be more user friendly by purchasing a set of tow hooks. I am good for the rear as far as tow points go, but I have nothing mounted up front yet.

Thanks for any help,

Coullt

Not to worry,
We won't leave you behind:kissyou:
But we will take photos if you are stuck in the snow:loveu:

We can make due without the hooks, but make sure you remind us when we get all lined up to take off, I want to make sure the person in front of you is aware of that;)

Michael

Add another to the list of attendes.
My brother (Marc) will be there in his XJ also.

Meeting just after Skykomish at 10:00am.
My cell number is (425) 330-5708 if anyone needs it.

Michael

Back