• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Codys birthday bash- ram off road park AUG 28th

its on!!!!!!!!!!!!
just called ram!
ray said, be there by 1 and we can stay as late as we want!

luke- he will give me a waver for you to sign in case he isnt there.

one of us will have to prepay for you!

but no worries! its on like donky kong for saturday!!!

so i will now be there at 10 or 11.
its 20$ per rig. if you come in a car, you dont have to pay. but i think you DO have to sign the waiver!!

and when we are done we just close the gate behind us!

Ugh its not lookin up for me.... might have to call out to get to go. Even if I get written up.

i hope you can go!
only call in if you can afford to.
we dont need anyone else loosing there job around here! lol

but if you can, just call them and tell them you have explosive diarrhea, they shouldnt ask questions! lol

I'm sure you could google a pic of a toilet full of "mud"....... and send it to 'em when they ask why you're calling in...... :D

I'm sure you could google a pic of a toilet full of "mud"....... and send it to 'em when they ask why you're calling in...... :D
LOL If we don't have much to do on saturday I will go in. But I told one of my co-workers that I MIGHT not be in on saturday due to being "sick" :D

I don't get to do that very often. But when i do call in, it's usually for a good cause.

LOL If we don't have much to do on saturday I will go in. But I told one of my co-workers that I MIGHT not be in on saturday due to being "sick" :D

I don't get to do that very often. But when i do call in, it's usually for a good cause.

Kiefer lemme know how things play out with the work thing... you're my ride there lol.

alright everyone.

11am RAM offroad park.
we have to have everyone paid by 1. he will leave wavers with me for late comers to sign.

so. i need a final list of people!
post up if you are coming!
late or not.

if you are gonna be later than 1 we have to have someone prepay for you! so we gotta figure this out tonight!

i got the heep loaded on the trailer and ready to go!

so whos coming with me?

I'll be there at 11:am wit bells on!

I am going but like i said ill be there at like 3 wen do thy kick you off? and who can pre pay for me?

we can stay as long as we want!
we just close the gate behind us!
and i only have 40 bucks but if i dont buy any drinks for the trip i can prepay for you!
i hope everyone can go!!!

If Kiefer ends up not being able to, I'll cover the $20 entrance fee if somebody will let me ride with em. I'm up the street from Troy's place.
BTW I have lots of homemade BBQ sauce left over from yesterday that I can bring if y'all wanna get a BBQ together.

If Kiefer ends up not being able to, I'll cover the $20 entrance fee if somebody will let me ride with em. I'm up the street from Troy's place.
BTW I have lots of homemade BBQ sauce left over from yesterday that I can bring if y'all wanna get a BBQ together.

i dont have any money to bbq.... i got 40 bucks...
navy is coming down. mabe a lil late but you could ride with him. i dont know who is going....from denver or the springs....

post here and on face book! get as many rigs as possible!

we also need a photographer! lol
my fiance cant go. she loves taking pics.
ill have her camera though!

my uncle is going to go! he is going to work at 4 am and getting off at 10. so i will be leaving my house at 10:30 or 10:40. ram is about 15/20 mins away from my house.
i should be there right at 11!!!

Crimzon- you have explosive diarrhea! you cant go to "work" in that condition!
hope you can make it!

Back