• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Codys birthday bash- ram off road park AUG 28th

bro I'd come but when I drink I stay put and don't drive and it's the same when people come to my place... once they're drinkin... theres no drivin:lecture:
my house is the same! im not drinkin on saturday!
just tonight!
i hardly ever drink!
after tonight i probably wont drink until my fiances bday 6 months from now! lol
ill take a shot for you tonight!
that will probably be my last shot!

bro I'd come but when I drink I stay put and don't drive and it's the same when people come to my place... once they're drinkin... theres no drivin:lecture:

That brings up a good point I assume you'll be waitin to party till the wheelin is done!:party:

Kiefer (crimzon) and I will be there, I'll be ridden shotgun in his rig.

Did anyone make reservations/arrangements with Ram Offroad for this? I got the impression they prefer groups set up arrangements beforehand.

I'm REALLY tempted to bring the rock rig up and get some seat time - learn how to work/shift that pesky D300.

Depends on if I get a bashin' car for the Sunday show bought, prepped and done before Saturday.

Did anyone make reservations/arrangements with Ram Offroad for this? I got the impression they prefer groups set up arrangements beforehand.

I'm REALLY tempted to bring the rock rig up and get some seat time - learn how to work/shift that pesky D300.

Depends on if I get a bashin' car for the Sunday show bought, prepped and done before Saturday.
when i called the number on the site, the guy said as long as the junkyard is open, anyone and everyone is welcome.

he said just go in to the junk yard. pay 20 bucks per 4x4 rig and they open the gate for you!

i think you have to set things up if you have an event type o deal...

we should be good! ill call them tomorrow just to make sure!

Will the J.Y. be open on Saturday? Most yards - if open at all - are only open until noon or 1pm on Saturdays. The Pull-n-Pay kind of lots are the only ones I know of that are open until 4pm or later.

Here's a vid I found of the kind of fun to be had at Ram Offroad Park:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY3bkEB6ZCk

Will the J.Y. be open on Saturday? Most yards - if open at all - are only open until noon or 1pm on Saturdays. The Pull-n-Pay kind of lots are the only ones I know of that are open until 4pm or later.

Here's a vid I found of the kind of fun to be had at Ram Offroad Park:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY3bkEB6ZCk
as far as i remember. they are open full time on weekends because of the course. i just dont know what time we have to be off the course!
will find out tomorrow!

Back