• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas Tree Run December 15th

85xj4dr said:
Wasn't planning on it. I'm building a posi-lock type thing for it.

I went six places today, only one person at one place knew what i was talking about when i said "throttle lever like on a tractor." P!ssed me off. I have everything BUT that.
Try your local True Value.

When I was trying to piece together mine I found a good selection of cable pullers (or whatever their called) there.

I ended up go with the posi-lock though ;)

try witchita hardware off of johnson creek. thay will most likely have it and know what your talking about.

Its about 25 minutes outside Clackamas. I'm coming from Lake O so I'm giving myself an hour.
If you wanna look up directions the address is
595 NW Industrial Way Estacada, OR 97023

your Jeep sure wanted to try though didnt it. ok ill stop now. anyway, im thinking around 3 foot on the sides and a fresh 12 inches or so on the road, on top of what was already there of course. it will probably be snowing wile we are up there too.

juniorXJ said:
your Jeep sure wanted to try though didnt it. ok ill stop now. anyway, im thinking around 3 foot on the sides and a fresh 12 inches or so on the road, on top of what was already there of course. it will probably be snowing wile we are up there too.

you're just jealous you couldn't get that far...wiseass!

Well, weather is calling for a few days in a row of some light snow in the mountains so maybe we can get a few inches of fresh snow plus possible snow on saturday!

9AM Estacada Ranger Station (Hwy 212 -> Hwy 224 -> Estacada)
Tree permits are $5 and can be bought there the day of the trip.

I'll be on CB 24. Look for me in the blue-grey XJ

WheelinJR said:
no no no no no....NAXJA NW runs CB4

I know but this it technically still a BackroadDriversNorthwest trip and since I've announced this there as 24, I guess I'll have to leave it. Unless you REALLY want me to change it, I can make things change... I'd kinda like to leave it the same tho....

BTW you can get regular for $2.89 at the Space Age on 212 west of the 224 interchange if you're interested. I'm not plugging it for any reason, just info if you want it.

Back