• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas Tree Run December 15th

Please count us in - althought our Ft Lewis Riding Club X-mas prty is on the same day - I like to crunch time - since hubby isnt here to do it for me and STRESS DOES GOOD:helpme: - HA HA. The last snow run Becca and I joined - was a flippin blast. I imagine this would be just as fun! I would like a co-pilot, would be fun to get out of this bleepin rain. Even my horse is sayin " enough already!" Matt or Erik PLEASE inform me on what I might need to do this successully and to share with 'GI-JOHN' what fun we can show him next year! ( and what I have learned to be more safety consious)?

Count me in. Finals in Corvallis are over this week and Ill be up for the holiday. I wont be getting a tree but anyone who doesnt have a roof rack is welcome to plop a tree down on my Jeep if need be.

see you guys the 15th. Im excited to finally get to meet some of you

Alright, so what i'm seeing is: 89xj4dr, mojojojo, bloodtype_jeep, 92CherokeeSport, WheelinJR, juniorXJ, torx, Luckys_Lady, & wokkerk. Plus myself, my buddy in his tacoma, another Toyota fellow and my mom in her truck. Sounds like a pretty big turnout :yelclap:
Funny thing I found out a few days ago is that the 2 Big Broncos group is also going on a christmas tree run up that way, only an hour earlier. Sounds pretty busy up there, guess cause its the last weekend to get trees.

the more the merrier. though space is tight up there i like seein all them people have fun. and hay wheelinJR, no falling into holes this time, mmmkay.

It should be a blast, everybody come!
We took my buddies yota out to put spacers up front last night and his friend who did the work expressed intrest in coming along in his unimog so we'll see if he can get it unstuck.
Saturday 9am estacada ranger station. be there

WheelinJR said:
I love toast.

What did you do?

rapped it up pretty high to get around someone on the road, and thought i blew a headgasket. that wasnt the problem, neither was the water pump or the t-stat that was due for a replacement. i had a huge hole in one of the heater hoses. got a new hose and fixed it.

its all good now. NOT.

drove three blocks to spend 40 bucks on supplies to build something that would cost me 50 bucks to buy (thought it was gonna be cheaper... guess not), went into the store, came back out, HUGE puddle under my jeep. drove back home, temp gauge reading OVER the red, not in but OVER.

still have no clue what it is.

Wasn't planning on it. I'm building a posi-lock type thing for it.

I went six places today, only one person at one place knew what i was talking about when i said "throttle lever like on a tractor." P!ssed me off. I have everything BUT that.

This is what I need. The last part.

pic13.jpg

Whats so hard about knowing what that is?

Back