• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

December 7th x-mas tree run

Re: Re: December 7th x-mas tree run

I'm working on something. But yes as it stands TOT will be the 7th.

But we may have a meet n greet in a few weeks to dropoff at either a fire dept or police dept. I don't know yet. But if all else fails well drop at les schwab again.

Ok. It's too late or close .. to set up a big dropoff at a fire dept or police dept. So this year will be les schwab again. I'll try to find one located near a good place to eat and we'll have a m&g along with the dropoff.

Starting next year I will handle and maintain the TOT event fully. Try to evolve it into something more elaborate.

But for this year, TOT dropoff @ the estacada ranger station on the 7th. @ 9am

is anyone going to get a tree too? I was planning on taking the whole family...if no one is going for a tree, i will still come and drop off a toy :) im new to this-any kind of toy? or some special age range?

is anyone going to get a tree too? I was planning on taking the whole family...if no one is going for a tree, i will still come and drop off a toy :) im new to this-any kind of toy? or some special age range?

Some folks will be getting trees.

For toys, any age range (0-17) and style. Just new unused toys.

Some folks will be getting trees.

For toys, any age range (0-17) and style. Just new unused toys.
They must also be UNwrapped (meaning no gift wrap)

See you guys tomorrow 9am

Well folks. We are here @ the estacada ranger station. Come on down drop off some toys and go grab a tree. We'll hang out here til 10am.

I hope to see you soon.

Did anyone go up there today? Was there any snow?

We waited til 10am. No one showed other than me and Josh so we left. If there will be people going up there on the 14th I will go back down there to collect the toys.

We waited til 10am. No one showed other than me and Josh so we left. If there will be people going up there on the 14th I will go back down there to collect the toys.
I have a toy to donate.

Maybe I'll stop by your house tomorrow :roll:

i feel like an idiot. i went to ripplebrook thinking that is where we were meeting. got it stuck in my head that that was the spot. Sorry i missed you guys.

i feel like an idiot. i went to ripplebrook thinking that is where we were meeting. got it stuck in my head that that was the spot. Sorry i missed you guys.

It's ok, you can redeem yourself by coming out this coming weekend!

thought you didn't want to wheel? Something about Checking with the Wife:yap:

Bronze.
:sure:
Don't recall anything like that.....
(and I'm not married)
But my girlfriend is always down to come with as long as she doesn't have studying or something else going on.
Two weeks in a row WITHOUT her might be hard to swing, but not usually an issue.
... just so long as the Jeep comes back with me and we're both in one piece is all she really cares about.

Yup, no mention about NOT WANTING to wheel. (c'mon now!)
just a repeat of my above statement,
If its gonna be a two weeks in a row sort of thing, One's gotta make sure the other half is cool with it, cant just bail and hope that I wont have to sleep on the couch when I come back.

:rolleyes:

Yup, no mention about NOT WANTING to wheel. (c'mon now!)
just a repeat of my above statement,
If its gonna be a two weeks in a row sort of thing, One's gotta make sure the other half is cool with it, cant just bail and hope that I wont have to sleep on the couch when I come back.

Sleep on the couch? Never! I tell my wife she can sleep anywhere in the house she wants. But I will never sleep on the couch!

She usually ends up on the couch.

Back