• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheapest 2 inches

well thats good, red members are good about talking sense into black members. i MIGHT have to do coil spacers to level out my xj after i get my jcr bumper and install it.

I just gathered multiple stock front spring bushings to accomidate for my cheap@$$ lift with XJ coils and a additional xj leaf spring I was sitting fairly cheap.
$free stock spring bushings stacked 3 high
$24 new ubolts autozone
$5 new center pins
$30 zj coils
$$Free stock xj leaf packs - naxja member cleaning house
$70 (ebay) 07 rubicon stock shocks for "2 lift

except for the shocks I spent little to nothing piecing mine together. I just kept an eye on my local chapter sale forum and karma page.

Maxx, you wanted to do your idiot ideas too, we just talked you out of them for some reason...

Also, didn't you lift instead of trimming your fenders? I thought you did :dunno:

the thing was every deal i came across was too cheap to pass up.

like for instance:
2" lift
2" coils for 20 bucks and blocks for 20
lasted me 4-6 months and got offered another deal

4" lift
coils/LCA's/track bar for 100 bucks
extended brake lines 30
dakota leaf pack 35 on half priced weekend.

then after the 4" lift i trimmed for 33's and ran 235/75/15's for a few months before i could afford the 33's

so i waited for good deals before i lifted my xj i didnt just jump into it, i actually wheeled my jeep for a few trails learning my jeep seeing what it was able to do before i lifted it, then i wheeled my 2" lift learning the differences, then went t0 4" on 33's and havent really wheeled it yet

Back