• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

can i get a hand?

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
Not that I need it but I could use a hand on this Saturday doing the final items on my truck... if you are doing the AAT event, I understand, if you are going out of town for the Fathers day weekend, cool, if you just want to hang out for a bit and BS and help me fire this up, Please feel free and welcome to come help out!!!

Please let me know if you are interested, I will provide beverages ( sorry, non alcoholic, if you want beer, bring it ) and lunch

Dammit Troy -- Not skipping my son's College Graduation... But if you waited for a weekend that you & I were both available & in town, your daughter would probably be close to graduating from HS by the time those stars align...

I'll be here, but I might have to bring my daughter.

I'll be here, but I might have to bring my daughter.

I will have my daughter this weekend too, if you want we can push till Sunday

WOW!!!!!! what kind of person would try to make something like this happen on fathers day weekend!!!!!!!!!!

also extra !!!!!'s

!!!

PS: would help if i could (captain exclamation point :p)

WOW!!!!!! what kind of person would try to make something like this happen on fathers day weekend!!!!!!!!!!

also extra !!!!!'s

!!!

PS: would help if i could (captain exclamation point :p)
the kind of guy that needs to get the thing running, DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

either way I will be under the hood this weekend and I will have it running by Sunday night.

Troy I have to pick up my jeep in Boulevard, going to try and get that done first thing Saturday morning. Then I'll swing by your place.

Troy I have to pick up my jeep in Boulevard, going to try and get that done first thing Saturday morning. Then I'll swing by your place.
Brother, your knowledge and skills under the hood of an older truck are just what I needed, thanks so very much and I owe you one!!!!

Ah hell, I sawz it on the T.V.

No worries Troy, It was fun.
Then I spent all night dreaming about how nice it would be to have those Axles and Shocks under neath my XJ, we are going to have to work somethn out.

Back