• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UPDATE: I'm still working on getting things rolling

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
I'm still working on getting to the point where I can set a schedule. Still have to do The break up grade because the brake says they are now just aren't safe on the trail. To top that off, the mechanic that did the R&R on my rebuilt in the MJ forgot to do the final torque on the manifold. It had an exhaust leak, but assumed it was a manifold. On a whim, I grabbed a box end ranch and try to couple turns on the manifold bolts. Not the same torque. One was solid, one tightened more; quite easily.

Waiting on parts and then back it goes. Maybe this time he won't get distracted when he's only got them half torqued? I absolutely hate other people working on my stuff!

I will update this thread as things progress. If any of you head out and run one of our adopted trails, make sure you keep track of your hours, please.

Last edited:
Getting very close. Hoping to schedule for January.

Return fuel line clip fought with me, and leaked. replaced it leak gone. However the connection at the soft hose now leaks. :gee: Replacing with PTFE line and AN fittings. last of parts arrive today.
Now looking at 3rd Saturday in February.

Waiting on a fuel injector. Don't ask; just chalk it up to stupidity.

Back