• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cabins??

He said on the phone he was excited to be filling weekends in July already...

mac 'didn't remember me from this year' gyvr

Yeah, that's interesting. You might better give him a call. When did you reserve it? I reserved Cabin #2 originally on Thursday night. He called me back Saturday morning to tell me that someone had beat me to cabin #2. Stump told me that he had Cabin #1 reserved on Friday.

I reserved early Friday afternoon, got an email with confirmation # about 10 pm. That one did say cabin 1 as first choice. Then got another email Saturday thanking me and letting me know they would contact me a week before to confirm. So maybe I just beat Stump to it?

He said on the phone he was excited to be filling weekends in July already...

mac 'didn't remember me from this year' gyvr

Did you tell him you were the guy pulling the white house behind his truck? :D

Did you tell him you were the guy pulling the white house behind his truck? :D

Didn't take the trailer this year...

mac 'stayed in the rooster's nest' gyvr

I reserved early Friday afternoon, got an email with confirmation # about 10 pm. That one did say cabin 1 as first choice. Then got another email Saturday thanking me and letting me know they would contact me a week before to confirm. So maybe I just beat Stump to it?

I just called the guy there and explained the issue we were having ( I got the same confirmation emails you did). He says he has me in Cabin #2. Right next door. It seems all is well....maybe I got confused as to which cabin I reserved...?

Didn't take the trailer this year...

mac 'stayed in the rooster's nest' gyvr

Oh that's right....couldn't see you next door because it was pouring! :D

Actually, I just checked my confirmation email and I reserved at 5:04 Friday evening, with cabin#1 as my "first choice". I the got another confirmation email Saturday morning around 10am.

But Andy said on Thursday that Cabin 2 (the one im apparently in now...) was already taken. Who knows. Either way, I think everyone has a cabin reserved?

I think they're overwhelmed...

This is definitely the case.

We are a little over 8 months away from this event and he starts getting boatloads of requests all at once. I doubt a reservation blitz happens very often that takes every cabin you have.

Actually, I just checked my confirmation email and I reserved at 5:04 Friday evening, with cabin#1 as my "first choice". I the got another confirmation email Saturday morning around 10am.

But Andy said on Thursday that Cabin 2 (the one im apparently in now...) was already taken. Who knows. Either way, I think everyone has a cabin reserved?

Yeah, I reserved around 10pm Thursday night. Got the call that it was double booked Saturday morning around 11am.

Either way, I'll be staying in Cabin #3 when I arrive wether or not somone has to scoot over. :D

Seems all the cabins are taken so i probably will not do a week long family vacation. but i will tent it up for more than a weekend.

kman, as long as you drink enough ,the july weather should not be a problem. I have camped plenty of times in july. last year 4th of july weekend, was spent in a tent with a 2month old baby. you can do iiiitttt!

Shack up with Team Struggle!

HA!!!

That's funny!

On one occasion that has been allowed by Mrs Struggle. Understandably she doesn't really like extra males in there sleeping. Can't blame her, its not like there's multiple rooms in it lol. Besides, its awfully small in there anyway.

I'll just take Andy's cabin when he backs out. We all know he'll end up not making it. :laugh3:

Back