• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cabins??

The primitive tent sites are the field. Probably my least favorite thing about the whole campsite, because the highway (2 lane) has some traffic at night and can annoy light sleepers. There are supposed to be primitive sites up the hill past the cabins but I don't know of anyone who has tried those. You would have much more seclusion if that is desired.

Come on over! Bring more beverages.

No kidding. I can't wait to party with my MWC peeps for a week.

The primitive sites on the top of the hill are pretty badass, I used to camp up there.

Is Dirk in the big lodge? I tried to reserve it but was told it was already booked. Without a cabin or camper chances are I'll sit this one out. One year of sleepless wet nights in a tent was enough. Not to mention the rediculous tent prices.

Cabin #1
Cabin #2
Cabin #3 Lowrange2 and Family
Cabin #4 Fred and family
Cabin #5 (Rooster's nest) 043500 and CABZ.
Bunkhouse Cabin -- Cottontail and family
Linda's bear lodge - Flex, Tim, Nick, Brad and Molly, K5matt and wife, Byron and wife

Pappy's Cole Miners Cabin-Wade and Lisa(89Eliminator), Ben, Suzi, and son(Jeepguy91)

Cabin #1 StumpXJ and Family
Cabin #2
Cabin #4 Fred and family
Linda's bear lodge - Flex, Tim, Nick, Brad and Molly, K5matt and wife, Byron and wife
Pappy's Cole Miners Cabin-Wade and Lisa(89Eliminator), Ben, Suzi, and son(Jeepguy91)

(Updated for Stump-n-crew.)

Is Dirk in the big lodge? I tried to reserve it but was told it was already booked. Without a cabin or camper chances are I'll sit this one out. One year of sleepless wet nights in a tent was enough. Not to mention the rediculous tent prices.

I seem to remember a story of someone being perfectly content sleeping on a porch...

This is going to be big! A national event! A Harlan for the ages.

mac 'suck it up butter cup :D' gyvr

I seem to remember a story of someone being perfectly content sleeping on a porch...

This is true! If I got drunk enough every night I could sleep just about any where. Lol. But that tends to make for a miserable following day.

Matt, don't get me wrong. I want to go, and Judy was going to be unveiled there too. But after getting soaked that one year in the tent, I'm not going down that road again. The weather is too unpredictable!

This is true! If I got drunk enough every night I could sleep just about any where. Lol. But that tends to make for a miserable following day.

Matt, don't get me wrong. I want to go, and Judy was going to be unveiled there too. But after getting soaked that one year in the tent, I'm not going down that road again. The weather is too unpredictable!

Also, bears like to eat things left on porches (gots to get some rubber bullets for the crawl).

Nope, I'm in the bunkhouse...one of the cheap ones.

Tyler, Shut up and bring your ass, you can sleep on our porch! Its convenient to mass quantities of bacon every morning! :D

Cabin #1 StumpXJ and Family
Cabin #2
Cabin #4 Fred and family

(Updated for Stump-n-crew.)

Thought I had reserved cabin 1, maybe they put me in 2? Got the confirmation email, but it didn't have a number.

Get a better tent.

Thought I had reserved cabin 1, maybe they put me in 2? Got the confirmation email, but it didn't have a number.

Yeah, that's interesting. You might better give him a call. When did you reserve it? I reserved Cabin #2 originally on Thursday night. He called me back Saturday morning to tell me that someone had beat me to cabin #2. Stump told me that he had Cabin #1 reserved on Friday.

Last edited:
The website let me book a cabin that had been booked 1/2hr before I booked it. I called to confirm which is when he put me in the last available cabin.......

I just called to confirm my 50 amp plug site. He said I had a site but not a 50amp. He moved me to a 50amp site.

mac 'just the plug' gyvr

Back