• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cabins??

I've had a change in my plans. I currently have one of the three small cabins reserved. Cabin 3 maybe?

Anyway, My folks have decided to stay home. That leaves me by myself in a cabin that sleeps 11 people. I'm not going to pay $400 bucks just to sleep in a cabin by myself.

So, I have a few optoins:

1.Find more folks to split the cost of this cabin with.
2.Cancel this cabin reservation and find room in another cabin.
3.Cancel the reservation and sleep under my Jeep.

Is anyone interested in splitting the cost of this cabin with me or have room for me in the corner of your cabin?

I don't snore too loud... No serial killers, please.

I've had a change in my plans. I currently have one of the three small cabins reserved. Cabin 3 maybe?

Anyway, My folks have decided to stay home. That leaves me by myself in a cabin that sleeps 11 people. I'm not going to pay $400 bucks just to sleep in a cabin by myself.

So, I have a few optoins:

1.Find more folks to split the cost of this cabin with.
2.Cancel this cabin reservation and find room in another cabin.
3.Cancel the reservation and sleep under my Jeep.

Is anyone interested in splitting the cost of this cabin with me or have room for me in the corner of your cabin?

I don't snore too loud... No serial killers, please.
Dont feel like wading through this thread...

which cabin do you have?

If anyone's still wanting a cabin, I'll be canceling mine in the next few days. Wife's not real interested in going. I still hope to make it, but work is super busy and I really need to catch up after a slow Fall/Winter.

Back