• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

built 93XJ part out

You still have 2 of those 5150's? You have the adaptors to run them in the front of an XJ too? How many miles are on them roughly?

And I got the belly skid but did you forget to give Wade all of the hardware or do you just not have it, he only said he got 1 bolt and 1 bracket?

Last edited:
ian, i sent you a message on fbook.

current state:

mms_picture_22.jpg

tires:
mms_picture-1.jpg

tread on the 10.5s; the 12.5 is only good for a spare, its worn uneven and dry rotted.

mms_picture1.jpg

mms_picture_21.jpg

mms_picture_11.jpg

mms_picture_31.jpg

coils/re arms:
mms_picture_41.jpg

itty bitty hayden cooler... glove for size
mms_picture_12.jpg

rk trackbar:
mms_picture_4.jpg

guages/overlay
mms_picture2.jpg

idk why some pics are smaller than others, my phone has been being retarded ever since it became a hood/intercooler sandwich.

NP242 (original, 182k) w/ hack & weld SYE.. just like a hack and tap, but the yoke was welded on instead of bolted. it works, leaks a teensy bit (like a drip, never had to replace fluid over the 8200 mile trip) but you wont be able to change the seal well, bc its welded.
make an offer

(4) 33x10.5 BFG MT KM1s on 15x7 Jeep Eccos w/ custom rock rash- $200
-two front tires are 25%
-one rear is 50%, the other 65%

(1)15x7 Ecco $20 comes with free 33x12.5 BFG radial MT spare

AJ's 3/16" SuperRails, rashed, dented - $175

4.0:
(original) 182k
Compression is meh, havent checked in two years, I know the oil control rings are bad in at least 2 cylinders
no power steering pump
no header
comes with stock intake manifold, not bolted on
no throttle body
wound up (100A i think?) rebuilt alternator with ~20k on it
leaks here and there (duh)
still pulls strong as hell though
make an offer

AW4:
(original) 182k
shifts firm, doesnt burn fluid
custom high clearance, low capacity pan
make an offer

Rock Krawler HD Trackbar & Bracket (uses big ole 9/16" bolts) 8k miles on it $185

RE 3.5" Coils - $100 (pending)
RE SF Fixed LCAs, bushings are a tad loose however they're not even a year old - $120

hella 550s (the bigger rectangle ones, no wires) - $30

durango steering box, 8200 miles on it- $150

gauge cluster with glow gauges and overlay - $20

APN header $80
99+ intake manifold $80
63mm thefastman bored throttle body $50

all interior parts available except the drive front seat and drive door guts

i needs the exhoost mannyfold before unibody run

i think more fumes exit my header than my tailpipe

so i either need to to to the island or you come to the mainland or you put some cardboard on it or something.

Last edited:
I have one you can borrow till you get that one if it really comes down to it... would just give it to you but I've got a couple cracked manifolds and need to replace them eventually!

I have one you can borrow till you get that one if it really comes down to it... would just give it to you but I've got a couple cracked manifolds and need to replace them eventually!

ya know. i just remembered i still have my 96

and it has a manifold. but looks repairable. i might just rob that and see what i can do it with

hope it doesn't have a bullet lodged in it :roflmao:

do you have a welder? I forget. If you don't and it's only got some small cracks, roll on up and I'll throw the extension cord over the fence and blow some boogers on it. I'm planning on putting a flex joint into one of the collector tubes on the one I have so that it won't crack... or won't crack more, not sure which.

hope it doesn't have a bullet lodged in it :roflmao:

do you have a welder? I forget. If you don't and it's only got some small cracks, roll on up and I'll throw the extension cord over the fence and blow some boogers on it. I'm planning on putting a flex joint into one of the collector tubes on the one I have so that it won't crack... or won't crack more, not sure which.

the one on my 97 blew out one of those flex tubes.

i can weld it up anyway thanks though

BTT this thing needs to get out of my driveway. its gonna get scrapped as-is with the motor/tranny/everything unless people want stuff. i'll be at the unibody run and can bring whatever on one of my friend's rigs.

You should harass someone into rebuilding that 4.0 as a stroker :thumbup:

Still got the tranny pan for whoever picks up this guy's transmission.

Back