• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

built 93XJ part out

technically, i already own the car... this is just funding some parts. watch your lip or i'll sell the parts i'm holding for you mr. i'm too busy to come to LI for a weekend

you are too busy to come to ri for a weekend

so comment void

I drove to southwestern PA for a weekend :moon:

y'all are sissies about driving long distances

I fully expect to be called on this comment seeing as you just drove around the country

. watch your lip or i'll sell the parts i'm holding for you mr. i'm too busy to come to LI for a weekend

i might be going up to new london this weekend if want me to bring parts up. oh and adam i have someone asking me about bumpers and stuff, so i might pick up ur front if its still around along with interior parts.

I fully expect to be called on this comment seeing as you just drove around the country

BAM!

i got my jeep on the road last november

in 9 months i clocked 31k miles on my jeep lol

BAM!

i got my jeep on the road last november

in 9 months i clocked 31k miles on my jeep lol
I've put 26k on the MJ since I bought it in February. And maybe 500 to 1000 on the XJs combined...

I've put 26k on the MJ since I bought it in February. And maybe 500 to 1000 on the XJs combined...

damn, you might win this one gadget

drclaw.jpg

now do it on the massivemobile

dear adam

if this part out was going to something cool i wouldnt be spamming your thread

hmmm... that many miles is 472 hours of driving @ 55.

If I took a month off work I bet I could do it! Wanna drive around the country a couple times? It will cost 16 thousand dollars in diesel.

hmmm... that many miles is 472 hours of driving @ 55.

If I took a month off work I bet I could do it! Wanna drive around the country a couple times? It will cost 16 thousand dollars in diesel.

we wont stop at diesel stations, we stop at mcdonalds and steal the fry oil

:bawl:

i'm only building the RS so i can race corey's camaro and beat it so he shuts up about the import vs. domestic garbage lol

he sold the camaro lol.

you need to beat a chevelle with some mystery motor that apparently puts his old built 454 to shame lol

I want the coils, do i get a discount because my brother has a ver. 7 sti (yea jdm) swapped into his RS(2001 sexy style)? also they need to be shipped cause i am sooo not driving to long island... 01801

I want the coils, do i get a discount because my brother has a ver. 7 sti (yea jdm) swapped into his RS(2001 sexy style)? also they need to be shipped cause i am sooo not driving to long island... 01801

my buddy might be taking them but i'll know if he does or not in a day or so, so if he doesnt theyre yours.

and, maybe... if its a full jdm v7 swap with the close ratio 6 spd. hahahaha

i saw a bugeye rs the other day. it was ugly. i like your front end betta

Back