• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BENNINGTON VERMONT AREA TRAIL CLEAN-UP APRIL 22ND

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
NEXT SATURDAY!!!!
April 22nd
9AM
Sucker Pond Road Area
Bennington, Vt

in light of the recent issues and closures in the area a new ATV club is forming and they are doing a clean-up of the northern end of Sucker Pond Rd. the logistics have already been handled by them with cooperation of the Bennington Trail Conservancy (the ATV club) and local officials as well as the management of the Green Mountian National Forest.

i am still ironing out details with them but i think we really need to make a showing up there to make our presence and interest in this MUTLI-USE area known to as many as we can.

i've been net-working with people involved in this all week and have made good progress.

please feel free to post this on any other boards you may frequent.

Sidriptide and I did a scouting run last weekend and the north end of SPR is really trashed. This will be a good cleanup run. I bet the pile of garbage that comes out will be most impressive.

Sidriptide -- does this mean your going to be there?

Matthew

tetsulo said:
Sidriptide -- does this mean your going to be there?

Matthew

yeah it's sooner than we were planing but we are changing our plans to align with whats already planned up there. it's the weekeknd before i leave for Moab and i really should be wrenching that day but tihis is more important.

i'll see if i can make it. i am installing gears as we speak and might just have my junk together for then unless somone from little rhody wants to give me a ride i'm lost without my jeep.

Timing stinks for me. It figures it's the weekend I'll be up to my elbows in fiberglass building a custom interior for my friends show car...

If for some reason he doesn't make it back from NY things might change, but I doubt he'd change his plans since I'm doing all the work for free!

bj-666 said:
i'll see if i can make it. i am installing gears as we speak and might just have my junk together for then unless somone from little rhody wants to give me a ride i'm lost without my jeep.
Now that's dedication to the sport. Comin all the way from R.I. in a monster XJ just to help pick up other peaples trash!

OUR PARTICIAPATION IN THIS ACTIVITTY HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

OUR PARTICIAPATION IS NOT WANTED.

PLEASE TELL ANYONE YOU KNOW WHO MIGHT BE GOING

thanks for getting ahead of me Matt.. i've beenm all over the phone and the web about this tonight. just trying to stop anyone who was planning to go.

Back