• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corral Canyon trail clean up Oct. 15th

Mikegyver1

NAXJA Forum User
Saturday, October 15 at 8:30 AM - 12 PM

Trail Clean Up and Wheelin. :farmer:
We need a few people to run each of the popular trails out there. These can be wheeled, hiked or both. Trail for every level.

Meeting at Four Corners parking area. 8:30am

Plan on heading out to the trails at 9am sharp.

I would like to cover Sidewinder, Bronco Peak, Gunslinger, Diamond Back, Winchester, Peacemaker and The Connector needs some brush clearing.

Bring Glasses, gloves and lopper for trimming would be good.
I will provide some trash bags and haul the garbage out in my tow rig.

I would like to work for 2.5 hours, Then meeting up back at the Lower campground for lunch (bring your own lunch) (12noon) and go do some wheeling.

Directions to Corral Canyon OHV Area:
I8 East to Buckman Springs Road. Go South on Buckman Springs Road about 3.25 miles look for right hand turn and Signs for Corral Canyon OHV area. Follow this road for about 2.5 mile to 4 Corner Staging area.

I will try and answer any questions posted up. Tag me in your question.

Lets keep this place looking clean. Maybe to careless folks will get it someday. :peace:

If you show up late and have a race radio, I will be on KOH frequency. 157.450RX TX, CB Channel 14
Thanks,
Mike Baker

Out of curiousity, is this a sponsored adopt a trail, and what club is it sponsored by?

No, I don't belong to any one club. Although you will find members of TDS, Pirate4x4,JustRuns and FB San Diego ORV Club attending.

Bottom line is. We are all responsible for taking care of our recreation areas and teaching our young to respect our playgrounds. After all, Nobody wants to go wheeling at the city dump. :us:

We had approx. 25 rigs and 30-40 people show up. Picked up 6 trash bag worth of trash and 2x 60 bags of concrete. Hasta Thank You

Back