• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Ride April 16th - Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area

MrSimon

NAXJA Forum User
Get your Jeeps ready for the upcoming NAXJA NAC Trail Ride!

When: Saturday, April 16th

Where: AOAA - Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area

Who: Anyone who wants to wheel

We will gather in the AOAA parking lot around 8:30 Sat. morning and plan to hit the trails by 9:30.

Many of us haven't been there before, so be ready to cover some ground and explore.

Some folks will be camping at Twin Grove on Friday and Saturday night. All are welcome around the campfire both nights!

http://www.anthraciteadventure.com/aoaa/

Really wish I could make this but the jeep needs love before it wheels again (n)

I might be in for this one.

I'll be staying at Twin Grove campground on Friday and Saturday nights .... mostly because my kids like the playground and arcade there, and they have a little restaurant on site.

It's the better part of an hour away from the park though. I don't know of anything closer.

I have been to twin grove a few times, biggest thing is what you mentioned about being 45 minutes away. It is a nice place though for sure. I was looking up and found a few bed and breakfast as well as campgrounds near by.

I'm out.

I dropped a driveshaft on my foot a few weeks back. I thought I'd be fine by next week, but I just came from the doc who says I am healing but not healed, and I risk further, more permanent damage if I go.

:tears:

Back