• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands June 1...

Les, I know, boobs are good and Jeeps are better, but what's better than boobs and Jeeps???????????

The Jeep is ready for the cage to be bent up, and I talked to the guy today and he's finishing up a stock car this week, I should have my Jeep in by Thurs or Friday so it should be done within a couple weeks, I'd like to do a small informal run with it sometime prior to NAC fest, I'll let you know if we do, I'll bring the coffee, you know what you need to bring. :D

well im south of indianapolis and i will be trailering my xj to the badlands for the memorial run if it happens. haspin is ok but no where even closely compared to the badlands.

Son of a *****! I was 'sposed to go with the GLJT any way but,
Travis broke his Leg Thursday,
My surgury scar got infected and swelled up, so I spent the weekend in the ER up in Madison.
Prolly one of the suckiest weekends in years.

seanR said:
Son of a *****! I was 'sposed to go with the GLJT any way but,
Travis broke his Leg Thursday,
My surgury scar got infected and swelled up, so I spent the weekend in the ER up in Madison.
Prolly one of the suckiest weekends in years.

With luck like that, I am not sure you should be wheeling.

Get better soon bro.

Rev

PS Hope Travis heals soon.

Hey Sean, hope you and Travis are doing okay. I'm sure Bgcountry is praying for both of you. :D
For those of us that figured out that Bgcountry was actually talking about today, it was a good time. We got to change an axle shaft on Green http://community.webshots.com/photo/139284883/139286835oUlzFI in the rain, played in the quarry http://community.webshots.com/photo/139284883/139287196ckCbOd http://community.webshots.com/photo/139284883/139287196ckCbOd , watched this guy chow on some bark http://community.webshots.com/photo/139284883/139287838YkbQqb then get lost within sight of the concession stand on the way to lunch.

Seriously, glad you set this up Scott, I needed it bad. Great wheeling with you, Brad, Chad, Austin(sp?) and Rick. The rain made it even more interesting than usual. Here's the link to most of the rest of my pics, and thanks Scott, for not taking any pics of the one thing I saw that I really didn't want to see :puke: http://community.webshots.com/album/139284883YCmbEE

Fore Wheeler said:
Les, I know, boobs are good and Jeeps are better, but what's better than boobs and Jeeps???????????

The Jeep is ready for the cage to be bent up, and I talked to the guy today and he's finishing up a stock car this week, I should have my Jeep in by Thurs or Friday so it should be done within a couple weeks, I'd like to do a small informal run with it sometime prior to NAC fest, I'll let you know if we do, I'll bring the coffee, you know what you need to bring. :D

Hey ... Boobs and Jeeps are about as good as it gets ... no arguments there! And, to be honest, I'd completely understand being late for anything because of them. :lickout:

I'll need to do a shakedown too before Nacfest, so I'm definately in for doing it. Sure do not want to drive all the way out there and not have it right (worse yet ... to break) Let me know ... for sure. I was hoping to get up there today, but I still had a couple of minor things to complete ... still have some items to do, just need to get the parts.

Good to hear you're making progress ...

Les

After today, I have a couple more improvements in mind, so I'll be up for a test run before NACfest as well, and timing wise, Memorial Day weekend would be good, but it's sure to be mobbed at the Badlands. I was amazed at the number of people there today in the rain, especially all the quads.

Well John ... after looking at your pics from today, I really am feeling bad. I'm missing too damn much fun working on the jeep ... it's much more fun to wheel.

Great Pics ... sorry I missed you guys today. We'll definately have to get over there sometime this month.

Les

Didn't mean to make you feel bad Les. You know the more you work on your jeep, the more fun you can have when you do get out to wheel. You were doing great before, I can't wait to see how you do with your axle/locker improvements. :wave1:

Thanks John ... I'm chomping at the bit!

Les

i had a question. the white xj with the rock crawler loop front bumper. who's is that and did he make that bumper or purchase it. i wana know a.s.a.p because im wanting one exactly like it.

MuddinXJ said:
i had a question. the white xj with the rock crawler loop front bumper. who's is that and did he make that bumper or purchase it. i wana know a.s.a.p because im wanting one exactly like it.

He's a friend of mine named Chad who lives out here in Indiana. He bent and added the stinger hoop to his bumper (I forget what brand bumper) He did a nice job on it. He's also got a full cage inside his XJ.

Had a great time wheeling with you John, Scott, Chad, and Austin.
Again soon.

Also, a huge thanks to BgCntry for letting me borrow his spare front axle assy (and the big-ass socket) after I snapped my U-joint.
30 minute on-trail repairs are cool.
Scott, U-da

well tell him that bumper is nice. im thinking about custom bending my own hoop and putting it on my soon to be bought BPI FAB front winch bumper

Back