• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back at it.....SoCalBill? Crazyjim?Johnny? Anyone else?

Julio, the market next to my store has the autentica coke :D

man Curt you're making me all nostalgic, dave and them kneepads really takes me back......... haha!

::drools::

the mexican pepsi and squirt is also wayyyy better than the US shit.

mike i you make it out, pick up some, and I will reimburse you :D.

ill just bring some with me :)

ill be there ted. ill get there early and stay for a good 4 hours. with my kids its hard to get anything done. he gets bored easily.

just remembered. I have a Jeep power wheels that could use a car battery.....hahaha i can bring it so the kids can have fun with it . :p

Dude, that made me laugh out loud. I'll get Sean (martells 5 year old nephew) ready for it.......again :roflmao:

that was great man when we had the two batteries in the last one he was doing donuts in the street all night haha. i think martel cleared a 6 foot jump in that damn thing :D

that was great man when we had the two batteries in the last one he was doing donuts in the street all night haha. i think martel cleared a 6 foot jump in that damn thing :D

my son loves those power wheels we find on the street. we just get some batteries and run em till they die!

lol

ill snap a pic of it!

Does that mean you're coming B-rice?

Where you working?

As of right now- I'm in. New job starts on Weds, and I'm not 100% on whether or not I'll be stuck there Sat. Place is called Progressive Suspension in La Palma. They're about .5 miles from my old apartment.

As of right now- I'm in. New job starts on Weds, and I'm not 100% on whether or not I'll be stuck there Sat. Place is called Progressive Suspension in La Palma. They're about .5 miles from my old apartment.

So you moving back out this way then?

If my kitchen is done, or close to it by next saturday, I will have to stop by. Just to see if Ted actually owns an XJ

WOW - something sorta local to me (within 50 miles!!) if my school group isn't meeting and I'm not out of town (which is highly likely) I'll stop by and meet some peeps and turn a wrench or two.

I'd love to see how the 4.5 RE lift sits next to my 5.5 since I highly debated the two.

might have some family plans that might prevent me from getting there early but if nothing else ill make it after im done with the fam bam.

Back