• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back at it.....SoCalBill? Crazyjim?Johnny? Anyone else?

Im down to come help, but I dont know the address PM me or give it out for the world to see.. your choice

well paint me green and call me gumby, 2 wrench parties in one weekend. shiet! i can probably help for a lil bit. If nothing else i can come by and eat up all your pizza. :p

ill have my 7 year old with me. You got any kids there to entertain my son Andy?

Andy if I wasn't 1800 miles away I would come help.....well not really...if I was gonna drive 1800 miles I would be going to the Baja 250 in San Felipe :D
Thought I would share a pic of a lift party at Andy's with B-ryce doing what he does best (spitting chew juice into a pop can LOL sorry Bryce I couldn't resist)

Have fun guys. I miss you all.

And did I read this correctly??!!?? Ted actually has an XJ now??

I'll be in Death Valley... sorry Ted!

Curt--come home!!!

Andy if I wasn't 1800 miles away I would come help.....well not really...if I was gonna drive 1800 miles I would be going to the Baja 250 in San Felipe :D
Thought I would share a pic of a lift party at Andy's with B-ryce doing what he does best (spitting chew juice into a pop can LOL sorry Bryce I couldn't resist)

No problem. I understand. If I had the money, I'd be with him instead of wrenching on jeeps. YES, Ted bought a XJ!!!

Wow, I forgot what Martells house looked like back then, they finished painting it and got new garage doors now.

ted has a XJ :D a bright one ....

2010-03-01092350.jpg

wo0t thanks everyone that as posted to show, can you guys give me some ideas of soda you like, so everyone has something they like, also post up what chips you like, pizza chips and soda.... and of course a jeep or two in the drive way. Thanks again Andy for hosting the wrench party.

wo0t thanks everyone that as posted to show, can you guys give me some ideas of soda you like, so everyone has something they like, also post up what chips you like, pizza chips and soda.... and of course a jeep or two in the drive way. Thanks again Andy for hosting the wrench party.

Find me some mexican bottled coke! None of the High Fructose Corn Syrup shit either! i want real sugar!!!! :p

well paint me green and call me gumby, 2 wrench parties in one weekend. shiet! i can probably help for a lil bit. If nothing else i can come by and eat up all your pizza. :p

ill have my 7 year old with me. You got any kids there to entertain my son Andy?

lol dude, your not even a for sure, and you want me to get you special soda, pfft. See you there hopefully. and im going with soda i can buy at a regular grocery store. next. :p

shit that was the lift party where we lifted my XJ...lol thats my gulls shirt, i was wearing that yesterday when i was doing the gay steering on my gay ZJ. yea i said it...gay ZJ.

sorry ted i wont be able to make it homie. im probably going out of town that weekend.

have fun with your lift party...andy is good at this sorta thing now haha.

Julio, the market next to my store has the autentica coke :D

man Curt you're making me all nostalgic, dave and them kneepads really takes me back......... haha!

Back