• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back at it.....SoCalBill? Crazyjim?Johnny? Anyone else?

Hahaha John <3's the black man. I can't believe he drove home with that on his Jeep! :laugh:

On a side note, I cleaned up the passenger side fender, I'm REALLY leaning towards painting the whole MJ flat white...

Flat paint,camo, white, blue, black, gray would be killer but what do I no (Red White Blue?)......SANTA

fender.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

Hey guys sorry for posting so late, had a lot to do.

First off I want to thank, and apologize to Andy, thank you for throwing the wrench party, and helping (doing :D) my lift. And also to apologize, about the mess, side note, it was a miss understanding between party's. And i picked everything up today. Jim I want to extend a huge thank you to you also, for hammering my rear end :D. Sorry hammering out my rear end. To mudbut for coming and hitting the front hard even though he had to be at a reception, and to the rest of everyone (who's names I don't know or can't remember). And last but def not least, to Tony for the hids they are bitchen. They flicker a bit, but like you said I need to bypass the light timer deal (shit more bypassing really?). Thanks everyone for showing up it was awesome.

befor
10-19-09_08301.jpg

After
2010-03-13172913_SantaAna_Californi.jpg

Good meeting everyone out there, this is the first chance I've had to log on since getting back. HIDs are working good, no more flipping the highs on unless I need more light. Got back at 7:30ish, straight to a family dinner that started at 5 (oops, but hell they didn't tell me about it til Friday night :D).
Traffic sucks, made me glad to live out here in the boonies. :D

Thanks again for the free food and the chance to spin a wrench or two on other people's Jeeps. We'll have to do it again soon. Hopefully I'll be able to bring the Jeep next time. Or at least the Nissan, anything but the Mommy-mobile! We'll have to do the token showdown.

Last edited:
It was fun to watch Ben and John weld on his booty fab seat bracket with NO GAS on the welder...

Was that my welder???

I know for a fact there was gas and a regulator, hood and gloves...

Someone have a brain fart?????

Andy, PM me and let me know what time is good for you and I'll come by and get my junk out of your garage..

Glad I could help.

Ted, the lift looks great....

Great to see Ted, Brendan, Dean, Jim, et al...... Nice to meet John, and John, and John, and.... Well everyone else..... I had fun......

Who won the SF 250??

And last but def not least, to Tony for the hids they are bitchen. They flicker a bit, but like you said I need to bypass the light timer deal (shit more bypassing really?). Thanks everyone for showing up it was awesome.
If you let them warm up, I found that the flickering goes away after about 5 mins. My left side flickers a bit on startup but it goes away.

Back