• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azusa Canyon Nov 13

Sample Letter:

I just wrote to Mr.Sirski,

Mr.Sirski,
I am writing in support of the proposed Azusa Canyon OHV Obstacle Course. A course like this will add to the value of the OHV area tremendously. I have been a visitor to the canyon for over 10 years now and have seen the extreme changes to the area brought about by the flooding and receding of the river. It will be nice to have a "stable" area available for OHV use that provides a challenge beyond the mud holes of the river bottom. It's good to see the OHV fees are being put to good use. Please feel free to use my name in support of the Azusa Canyon Obstacle Course.

It's so easy to voice your opinion! It's not every day the government is doing something to promote our sport, so lets show some support!
Thanks for posting Ed!
:us:

Email Sent - Changed it a little...

Mr.Sirski,
I am writing in support of the proposed Azusa Canyon OHV Obstacle Course. The side canyons are the only area that offer any rock crawling and they have all been filled with silt since the last storm. Please feel free to use my name in support of the Azusa Canyon Obstacle Course.

Thanks for the letters, I'll be moving this to Land-Use to gain more attention and support.

From Mike Bishop of ACORA:

set a positive tone instead of the waiting for the other shoe to drop feeling we get in these things.

PS we are looking for additional sponsership/support of the project. To date our sponser list on this project is:

CORVA
California Trail Users Coalition
Public Lands for the People
Off Road Unlimited
4Wheel Parts Wholesalers
The Image Performance Center
It will be a "matching funds" grant project so we will be looking for volunteers during the build and things like picnic tables and wood for shade construction etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike Bishop
President A.C.O.R.A.
(aka RATPOISON)

This is something we may want to help with, as Volunteers or as funding sponsors (to help them get matching funds).

Remi, can we keep the hosting of the request intact until December 13th?

Thanks,

ifoundastick said:
Hey guys whats going on i was the kid in the white 2 door cherokee.. i thought i would just say hello

Lance

Hey

you tore on you jeep pretty well both days...

nice...

ken

Yah i did been working on the heap all this week..... had to replace the altnator and im herclining the inside and just getting it ready for this comming week cuz i m going out to az for the week and will probally romp on the jeep

Lance

ifoundastick said:
Yah i did been working on the heap all this week..... had to replace the altnator and im herclining the inside and just getting it ready for this comming week cuz i m going out to az for the week and will probally romp on the jeep

Lance

You aren't afraid to get on that gas!
Nice to meet you out there.

Back