• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

axle, axle shafts, locker, axle parts.

Locker sold and labeled waiting on FedEx to pickup.

They are still in my possession. I will message the person who called dibs it would like to get them out of the shop.

Well I've given it since Monday and 24 hours since my last attempt of contacting them

xjsport if you want them they are yours.

Rear 8.25 29 spline shafts rear housing empty and rear drum brakes shoes, wheel cyls, springs, and hard lines still attached, sway bar disconnects if xjsport backs out

On a side note I could use a d30 cover stock or heavy duty doesn't matter want to get this aluminum cover off my axle ASAP!

Rear 8.25 29 spline shafts rear housing empty and rear drum brakes shoes, wheel cyls, springs, and hard lines still attached, sway bar disconnects if xjsport backs out

On a side note I could use a d30 cover stock or heavy duty doesn't matter want to get this aluminum cover off my axle ASAP!

I'll take them forsure. I sent you a PM I think.. It's not showing in my Sent box.

But I'm located in Virginia, 23060, I'll pay shipping of course + $20 for the Disco's.

Are they still attached to the swaybar? If so, could you detach. Just need the discos and not the swaybar.

Thanks,
Matt

take the one off the d30 you sold me, I have one here to replace it with.

ok grimm thanks! makes life super easy!

Disconnects sold

Remaining:
Chry 8.25 shafts for 29 spline. Pair $40

8.25 housing bare $offer

8.25 backing plates with shoes ect $offer

Everything else sold

Housing and backing plates will go to scrap guy when he comes if no one wants them.

Back