• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 30 Alloy Axle shafts, Spartan Locker, disconnect block-off kit

-BigV-

NAXJA Forum User
1 set of Yukon 4340 chromoly axle shafts 27 spline with Spicer 5-760x u-joints: $390
Fits XJ, ZJ, YJ, TJ Dana 30's
photo4.jpg

Dana 30 Yukon Spartan Locker with HD cross pin shaft, 27 spline: $190
Part No. SL D30-27
photo5.jpg

Dana 30 Yukon front axle disconnect block-off plate with seals: $20
Part No. YA-W39147-Kit
photo8.jpg

I'll ship on your dime, or you can pick-up in Palmdale or North Hills
Call or text if interested
Tom 661-839-2188

Maybe he doesn't like his Yukon locker? I didn't see anything about him reselling parts he got from a member or someone off the forum. But then again I don't go searching post.

werent you just trying to buy my lunchbox for $100?

Buying parts here to resell here is considered poor form. This club is about helping others, not screwing them.

Sounds like he tried buying Dan's locker. But, Dan didn't sell as he didn't want to separate the locker from the gears and housing. Nothing shady appears to be going on here.

GrimmJeeper: I have a pending sale on the block-off kit, I'll let you know if it falls thru

Vanimal: Yes I was interested in your lockrite, I'm not too happy with the on-road characteristics of the Spartan locker, I've had good luck with Aussie and Lockrite lunchboxes in the past. I bought the Spartan new so I'll be losing $$ on this deal. Yukon said the issue is with my YJ D30, it has a slight drag on the front axle even in 2wd and that keeps the locker tight in turns. He said they haven't had this issue with other model jeeps and if I kept my disco front shaft It'd be fine. I figured for $100 I'd try your lockrite and if it didnt work I could easily resell it and get my $$ back.

GrimmJeeper: I have a pending sale on the block-off kit, I'll let you know if it falls thru

Vanimal: Yes I was interested in your lockrite, I'm not too happy with the on-road characteristics of the Spartan locker, I've had good luck with Aussie and Lockrite lunchboxes in the past. I bought the Spartan new so I'll be losing $$ on this deal. Yukon said the issue is with my YJ D30, it has a slight drag on the front axle even in 2wd and that keeps the locker tight in turns. He said they haven't had this issue with other model jeeps and if I kept my disco front shaft It'd be fine. I figured for $100 I'd try your lockrite and if it didnt work I could easily resell it and get my $$ back.
makes sense... sorry for the confusion, just struck me as weird at first. :D

I'm not too happy with the on-road characteristics of the Spartan locker, I've had good luck with Aussie and Lockrite lunchboxes in the past. I bought the Spartan new so I'll be losing $$ on this deal. .

What didn't you like about it? I'm not happy with my Spartan either. It doesn't seem to unlock completely and catches around corners and makes loud popping noises. I've been considering pulling it out since the XJ drives so much nicer without it.

Back