• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Powertrax No Slip Locker Chysler 8.25" 27 spline and Yukon shafts

Peregrine

NAXJA Forum User
I have a brand new in box Powertrax No-Slip locker for the Chrysler 8.25" rear axle with 27 spline. Will fit pre-96 8.25" axles and some 1996 models...and some other dodge trucks. Goes for $500 with shipping included from all sources on the internet. $375 cash firm.

I also have (2) Yukon 1541H alloy rear shafts for the 8.25" 27 spline axle. These will make your 27 spline arguably stronger than the 29 spline 8.25" with stock shafts.
One shaft is brand new in box and the other is slightly used. They go for about $150/each new, but I will take $175 firm for both or $120 for the new one and $85 for the used one. Would rather sell as a pair, but will split up with interest. These shafts are the same length and can be used on driver or passenger side.

PM with questions

Last edited by a moderator:
$350 for the locker and $150 for the shafts. Need these outta here. I am willing to ship the locker at buyers expense. I will not ship the shafts however...sorry!

Locker model number is 92-0382-2705 . For use with open carrier.

1930f288.jpg

f140ee99.jpg

Back