• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone here live in the 805 area..

TwistedcaB said:
also are we goin saterday or sunday. saterday is the only day i think i can make it ( moving )

Saturday is good for me.
Santa Margarita would be a good place to meet. Take the 101 south to the 58 east (El Camino Real). Just on the east side of the 101, the 58 has some truck parking on the south side of the 58, alongside the railroad tracks. This would be a good place to meet. I would meet up in Greater Down Town Santa Margarita (that's a joke) at the gas station/tire store on the corner of El Camino Real and Encina Ave. but last time I was through, it was being remodeled.
I'll PM you my numbers.

TwistedcaB said:
so whats the plan and what trails ( if you know the names )

I was thinking the Pine Mountain trail (minus the stair steps) to get you warmed up, and then the Las Chichies trail (has two big rock outcrops, not tities) for as moderate a trail as unlocked d30/35's are going to do. We could run up High Mountain after that to look at the begining of the Garces Wilderness trail, but I don't think you would tackle that trail open.
Do you have a CB?

Back