• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another broken trackbar

It would be nice to be able to buy the RE trackbar but I have NO MONEY I am in college and so broke that I should not be wheeling lol so this is really cool to me that he is replacing the trackbar and the shock. I agree that it is not the best trackbar but I would rather that broke then something else that would have cost money for me to replace.In my opinon if it didnt break my ujoint would have and that would cost more money then I want to spend. If someone where to blame it would be my shitty ass spotter that I will never let spot me again. And deserves a punch in the nads.

azxjman said:
It would be nice to be able to buy the RE trackbar but I have NO MONEY I am in college and so broke that I should not be wheeling lol so this is really cool to me that he is replacing the trackbar and the shock. I agree that it is not the best trackbar but I would rather that broke then something else that would have cost money for me to replace.In my opinon if it didnt break my ujoint would have and that would cost more money then I want to spend. If someone where to blame it would be my shitty ass spotter that I will never let spot me again. And deserves a punch in the nads.

I understand man, but not in the mans pills, for the love of god....

:D:D:D

just save your $ for an RE

vintagespeed said:
What is with these loyal cRusty part buyers? Jezus, the guy is selling crap that will kill you if it breaks.....hello, DEATH????

And then they ALL say "yeah, but he's a great guy.....and look he replaced his defective crap...."

OMFG, I guess P.T. Barnum was right......

Vintage, I have rustys xmember and long arms... they are the beefiest Ive seen so far, I switched over from RE:D. RE does look allittle more bling but have you weighed rustys arms? his arms and cross member are very beefy I have take them to hell and back and to hell again. ( I know, I know you can build better ones;)) but as far as of the shelve LA upgrade I would certainly go with rustys... Now there is some defect on his products yes I can admit to that. but not ALL is "Crap" is crap :D. even the the LA department, Ive seen people snap his arms like a twig or bend them...

Not all the apples that fall from 1 tree taste good my friend;)

Hey, I know all about the no cash situation. I am trying to build my XJ, pay for a kid and buy a Harley. The cash doesn't seem to be able to make it through all 3. Add in a mortgage and woohoo, no parts. I have been putting the pennies away for my XJ for about 6 months now and the plan is to get the RE trackbar in about 3 weeks. Good luck to you, if he is going to replace it, that is great, but make sure he has more in stock so he can replace that one when it toasts itself.

Back