• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)

You should have paid more attention to your English teacher.
I just hope his grammar and spelling is not as bad as yours. :roflmao::moon:

You did it wrong it's: You should listen to your English teacher more, I just hope his grammar is better than yours. George Washington, John Adams and Thomas Jefferson are probably rolling over in their graves right now. Cause this country's divided so bad now. George Washington said a house divided is house that will fall. That means a house in our government will collapse just like a real house will if it's divided without any structure holding the two togather.

Last edited:
The Obama care act lost in votes to wether it becomes a act or not, but that didn't stop Obama he made it a new act illegally he broke a amendment in the constitution. After Obama care was made a new act he needed a website for people to sign up for it. So Michelle hires her old friend from college company it's a Canadian company they spent billions of dollars on a website that doesn't even work halfway. Michelle broke a law your not supposed to hire a somebody that your friends with. After Obama found out that their was much people signed up for Obama care he went back and changed the fine you get each year for not having Obama care and doubled the amount. Theirs another amendment Obama broke.

Answer me this question. What is the government doing in the insurance business? TO MAKE MONEY, if theirs more presidents like Obama were going to go from a mixed economy to a command economy like North Korea.

Where do you think I learned it from my history of my economics teacher who has a college degree in teaching and is a conservative like my self and most of my county.

Why are you gonna believe somebody who's spent more money than all the presidents combined in US history? Obama care was illegally made an act. Why couldn't he get some company here in the USA to build a website? Websites don't cost billions of dollars. You need to go back to school.

:roll::D

You should of put it this way. You should listen to your english teacher more, I just hope his grammar is better than yours. That's what commas are made for.

Look dude, you're new here. Puffing your chest up isn't going to get you anywhere. I don't care that you've been kicked off forums, I can give a guy a chance but acting like this is just annoying. This place is full of great people from all over the country but they will chew you up and spit you out. Seen it plenty of times. Also, 99% of this forum agrees that our president is not a good president but you need to check your facts. I really don't care what you do but this forum is great, try to stick around and find that out. :cheers:

Too bad the MSM ran cover for Obama, instead of reporting the truth about Obamacare when it was still just a bill.......

Nice to see them do their job as journalist and report the facts.....3.5 yrs late.

Mr. Obama is doing through executive fiat what Republicans shut down the government to get him to do.

The President declared at his Friday press conference that the exemptions "don't go to the core of the law," but in fact they belong to his larger pattern of suspending the law on his own administrative whim. Earlier this month he ordered insurers to backdate policies to compensate for the federal exchange meltdown, and before that HHS declared that it would not enforce for a year the mandates responsible for policy cancellations. Mr. Obama's team has also by fiat abandoned the small-business exchanges, delayed the employer mandate and scaled back income verification.

"The basic structure of that law is working, despite all the problems," Mr. Obama added. His make-it-up-as-he-goes improvisation will continue, because the law is failing."

http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304367204579270252042143502?mobile=y

Last edited:
Great news, you can navigate the Obamacare website in native Apache, Navajo and Irish....however, actually ordering insurance and getting confirmation that you are insured, is still a mystery.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/after-month-trying-i-still-cant-sign-obamacare_772303.html

Oh, it's ONLY going to cost the American taxpayers another $50Million for a contractor to attempt to make the website and back-end actually function.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/50m-obamacare-fix-literally-life-or-death-situation_772299.html

Sigh.........

In the days leading up the Obamacare rollout, Teresa Fryer, the Chief Information Security Officer at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), which oversees Healthcare.gov, recommended “a denial of Authority to Operate (ATO)” because she viewed it as “a high risk.” Despite her expertise on security issues and her responsibility for the security of the website, Fryer’s multiple warnings were overruled by her superiors.

Secretary Sebelius testified before Congress on Oct 30 and told Congress that “I can tell you that no senior official reporting to me ever advised me that we should delay. We have testing that did not advise a delay. So not—not to my knowledge.”

This means one of two things: Either Secretary Sebelius did know and lied to Congress, or her staff is incredibly incompetent for not informing her of a risk of this magnitude.

http://blog.heritage.org/2013/12/23...t-safe/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Sigh.........

In the days leading up the Obamacare rollout, Teresa Fryer, the Chief Information Security Officer at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), which oversees Healthcare.gov, recommended “a denial of Authority to Operate (ATO)” because she viewed it as “a high risk.” Despite her expertise on security issues and her responsibility for the security of the website, Fryer’s multiple warnings were overruled by her superiors.

Secretary Sebelius testified before Congress on Oct 30 and told Congress that “I can tell you that no senior official reporting to me ever advised me that we should delay. We have testing that did not advise a delay. So not—not to my knowledge.”

This means one of two things: Either Secretary Sebelius did know and lied to Congress, or her staff is incredibly incompetent for not informing her of a risk of this magnitude.

http://blog.heritage.org/2013/12/23...t-safe/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Sure that it can't mean both are true? I have had my doubts about this entire administration - since before the head of it was elected...

You did it wrong it's: You should listen to your English teacher more, I just hope his grammar is better than yours. George Washington, John Adams and Thomas Jefferson are probably rolling over in their graves right now. Cause this country's divided so bad now. George Washington said a house divided is house that will fall. That means a house in our government will collapse just like a real house will if it's divided without any structure holding the two togather.

Not as bad as in 1860.

President Obama was not Alone in passing the Affordable Care Act.

The purpose of the Affordable Care Act is to help ordinary Americans and businesses take advantage of the benefits of the health care law. However, If people want the government to pay for stuff, that money has to come from somewhere. Starting in 2014, every person with insurance coverage through an employer will have to give $63 each year to cover the price of getting insurance for people with preexisting problems. Article resource: Cost of preexisting conditions.

Hacking expert David Kennedy told Chris Wallace that gaining access to 70,000 personal records of Obamacare enrollees via HealthCare.gov took about 4 minutes and required nothing more than a standard browser.

You can literally just open up your browser, go to this, and extract all this information without actually having to hack the website itself,” he said.

Mr. Kennedy testified before Congress Thursday that HealthCare.gov was “100 percent” insecure, Washington Free Beacon reported.

“It’s not just myself that’s saying this website is insecure, it’s also seven other independent security researchers that also looked at the research I’ve done and came to the exact same conclusion,” he said.

“The U.S. Affordable Care Act software was written in part in Belarus by software developers under state control, and that makes the software a potential target for cyberattacks,” one official explained, speaking only on the condition of anonymity.

And yet Obama defended Sibelius again on Sunday when asked directly, why she hadn't been fired.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...obamacare/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

Back